Reviews for Pink Lady
malexandria chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Really good story. I thought all the Grease outtakes got a bit annoying so I admittedly skipped over that stuff. But I loved your portrait of the Caitlyn/Emma friendship and her relationship with Nate. In the beginning I didn't like how you handled Mitchie (I kept thinking you were going to break up the friendship and have her side with Alex) but you really brought her character back to the Mitchie we know and love by the end. Great job with the story.
imalphatoo chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hey. I read this story when you where writing it. I was SaveTheDinosaurs14. I remember getting mentioned in your author note and was ecstatic. This was one of the first stories I read and review on when I started on FF in 2007 and I wanted to go back and revisit memory lane and re-read this amazing story.

Sorry for rambling on a review.
KIMMY chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
I loved this story it is my new favorite story please write more like this! (p.s. Did you ever think of writing for Percy Jackson and the Olympians?)
Person chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Awwwww! Nate is just so cute! Next chapter!
Person chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Good chapter! Haha the jujiitzu (or however you spell it) thing cracked me up haha I really like how realistic you made Caitlyn with the mini-crush she's starting to develop.
Person chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ohmygosh, this is such a good Story idea! I also really like how it matches up with the movie and your other stories:) you portray Caitlyn really well, it's sad she didn't have more scenes in the movies but this is a way I can totally see her being. Well, on to the next chapter!
spwarkle chapter 24 . 12/13/2010
since it won't let me review I know that I have reviewed when I'm logged on before but I am going to tell you this anyway- I keep coming back to reread the last chapter. It's really good and really sweet how they end up together after everything! Thought you might like to know that I honestly truthfully worship you! (in a non-stalkerish sort of way)
spwarkle chapter 24 . 11/3/2010
love it! It's amazing!
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 25 . 7/18/2010
OMFG I TOTALLY LOVED IT! Since I've never seen 'Grease' before I got my very own inside look! Now I'm afriead I won't like the actual movie when/if I see it! Anyway I just thought it was pretty rockin awesome!
DarkBitch08 chapter 25 . 6/18/2010
I don't care for Naitlyn much. I'm a Smitchie/Nitchie girl.

BUT THIS WAS FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!

:) I enjoyed how you drew out their relationship troubles for a long time. (I enjoy the chase - gives me something good to read.) You created a lot of ... anxiety and cuteness! :)

I'm about to go read 'Confessions'. :)

Please write more Nitchie if even the teeniest inkling of inspiration hits you! :)
moscalover chapter 18 . 5/12/2010
That Nate is miserable since she left DUHH! (I hope so though)
sooooo cute story chapter 25 . 1/27/2010
oh you don't know how much i love(d) this story!

so cute

and funny

and real (as it can be)

and cute

and long (! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !)

and cute

and well-written!

- did i mention cute?

...

I JUST LOVE IT
sooooo cute story chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
omg!

like wrote: i love this story!

AND: tis is VER well-written!
sooooo cute story chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
3 i love this story so much!

it's really long - i hope i can read the whole text :p

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

again:

i love this story already! and it's just the 7th chapter! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Jemi Obsessed chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
i loved this chapter especially because you used We Go Together so well and my class did a dance/preformance to that song and this chapter just made me really happy ;-) loving it!