Reviews for Forced To Love You
This Username Is Classified chapter 16 . 7/20
This was a REALLY good story - great plot, well-written, fluffy!
This Username Is Classified chapter 14 . 7/20
CRYING
mina kushi naruhina saraboru chapter 16 . 2/9
Omg... I want to cry!
Viridian Cordelia De Green chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Beautiful. Only problem I had was the fact that Leaf and Brendan are together because I ship oldrival but whatevv because in the end contest was the best!
Viridian Cordelia De Green chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
I usually don't write reviews but I just have to say, when May and Drew kissed on the roof I squealed like a little girl, hugged my knees, and screamed "Ahhhhhhh my ship is becoming compleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeete!"
Cheeno chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
I love this story, for many reasons. You used the 'forced marriage' plot very well at the beginning, using humor and drama to engage the reader. In the end the story changed, as the focus became their feelings (love and pain), which you also were very good at writing. I hope more people will enjoy this, and I hope you keep on writing :)
Cheeno chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
The last chapters have been so depressing and sad. Impressive writing :)
Cheeno chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
I've been hoping you would write from Drew's POV, and you did it really well! The part with Destiny was very sweet :)
Cheeno chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
I like your story so far (chapter 2). It's entertaining and exiting :) You could probably have explained more about why the Haydens accepted marriage for payment, though, and why Norman and Caroline owe them money. Otherwise great writing so far!
Dragon Princess chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
Great chapter but try to update on a few days not years thanks
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
i flippin hate ths. iwanted to puke at the ending. iwanted may to be stronger. she easily forgave drew even though he shattered her heart. poor poor poor character. i usually don't write critical reviews, in fact this is the first story that i absolutey hated that ieven had to write a review to express my annoyance
anna chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Gomene is I'm sorry too .
Shining Starlightxo chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Ahhh. OMG. That was an awesome story! It had drama, romance and everything. This is going on my favorites list. :D
Part 2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
PLEASE READ PART 2 BELOW FIRST!

I didn't finish(-_-)I accidentally hit the post button. Anyway I'm starting at the beginning of paragraph four and pretend i didn't mess up

Fourth(about myself. You can skip if you don't wanna know)I'm a 13year old going to 8th grade. I play saxophone and I dream of being May so I can find my Drew(though not all the heartache please) I have someone in mind though()

Fifth(misc) thank you and by the way im supitsme1445 and I was just to lazy to log in. I have not written any stories and probably won't so don't ask about! Anyway, thank you for reading this to the very end and I appreciate it. I hope anyone reading this will find their Drew or May.

From a fan,Maddie
Tarrant and Parker county Texas
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Hello,
(please Please PLEASE finish reading this no matter how bad it seems. Please finish to whoever wrote this fanfic)

I'm just a quaint person and I cannot begin to convey what I felt over the story. I'll try my Best though...

First off(anger). Screw you! You made my cry for the first time over a story! My record for not crying was broken! I didn't even cry for the fault in out stars! I was called heartless for that!

Second (grateful), thank you so much for writing this story! Even though I'm pissed off for crying I'm also happy. To cry so I have proof I'm not heartless means A LOT! You also provided me with my first tears of joy I have ever had. It was amazing. Nothing like the sad cry with red puffy eyes. I looked fine. I may sound vain but I was completely amazed by this.

Third(writing) you had absolutely smashed the target of the best story ever with a nuclear weapon! To bring me to tears. I can't tell you how much of a feat it was. You even beat famous authors. Suzanne Collins, Veronica Roth, James Dashner, Neal Shustermann. You beat all of them. I beg you to write more. ONEGAI!