Reviews for Forced To Love You
The MS chapter 16 . 5/5
Amazing story! I've read this about 3 times now. It's just so addictive! There are so many funny moments in the story. Is there an epilogue?
BooHooToYou chapter 16 . 2/23
So great, I loved the buildup, the relationship between Drew and May with Brendan sprinkled in, and when Drew left May it was so sad, but he came back. Please, I beg of you, continue this story, have Drew and May come home to Destiny, get married, have children, have the wedding ceremony, and make chapter 17 the best fanfiction this world has ever seen, not that it isn't already. This is truly the best! But I am left clueless. Please continue. I did suffer over (and indeed, almost cried over) the scene when Drew left May, and loved when they came back together, but that was your intention, I believe. Thank you, if you ever read this review.
Mishika chapter 16 . 1/7
The best contestshipping ever... I love it
This Username Is Classified chapter 16 . 7/20/2016
This was a REALLY good story - great plot, well-written, fluffy!
This Username Is Classified chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
CRYING
mina kushi naruhina saraboru chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
Omg... I want to cry!
Viridian Cordelia De Green chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Beautiful. Only problem I had was the fact that Leaf and Brendan are together because I ship oldrival but whatevv because in the end contest was the best!
Viridian Cordelia De Green chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
I usually don't write reviews but I just have to say, when May and Drew kissed on the roof I squealed like a little girl, hugged my knees, and screamed "Ahhhhhhh my ship is becoming compleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeete!"
Cheeno chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
I love this story, for many reasons. You used the 'forced marriage' plot very well at the beginning, using humor and drama to engage the reader. In the end the story changed, as the focus became their feelings (love and pain), which you also were very good at writing. I hope more people will enjoy this, and I hope you keep on writing :)
Cheeno chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
The last chapters have been so depressing and sad. Impressive writing :)
Cheeno chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
I've been hoping you would write from Drew's POV, and you did it really well! The part with Destiny was very sweet :)
Cheeno chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
I like your story so far (chapter 2). It's entertaining and exiting :) You could probably have explained more about why the Haydens accepted marriage for payment, though, and why Norman and Caroline owe them money. Otherwise great writing so far!
Dragon Princess chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
Great chapter but try to update on a few days not years thanks
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
i flippin hate ths. iwanted to puke at the ending. iwanted may to be stronger. she easily forgave drew even though he shattered her heart. poor poor poor character. i usually don't write critical reviews, in fact this is the first story that i absolutey hated that ieven had to write a review to express my annoyance
anna chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Gomene is I'm sorry too .