Reviews for Hushed
secretgrunge chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Please update if you can.(:
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
haha, love it. you need to update again, that would be awesome. :)
Inumaru12 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Heehee, this was amusing. I enjoyed! :3

Inumaru12
XoPoorGirloX chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
this is really good so far. i know how you feel about writers block. i have one right now fer one of my stories. i hope you continue though ]
Cheshire chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
WHY has this not been UPDATED? This is probably the best BxJ fic out there at the moment! You write everything so well, and by 'well', I mean with enough realism to be plausible, which most fics regrettably don't, and keeping the characters IC. I know what its like to lose interest in a fic, but you really should update!

-Cheshy
dethfck chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Lmfao hahaa, best ending ever.
BloodyPinkRose chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Wow!

Well you know I love your writing lol, I like how you characterised the Joker, it was almost uncanny you did it so well. I really enjoyed it, I can't wait to read more :D
JackTheZealot chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
This is an excellent fic, I must say. *grins* The only fault I can find other than the occasional typo is the fact that it hasn't been updated in so long. Think you'll be able to get to it soon? Salivation taken into account, the longer I have to wait, the worse my carpet-cleaning bill will be.

Jack K
Lecture chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Is that the end?*pouts* And it was just getting good too.-Lecture
XWings-Of-EvangelionX chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
My God; wonderful fic. -grins- Been two months since you updated, though...-frowns- Any chance of another chapter? Please? Its never nice to deprive an addict of their fix. XD
Lovedoodle chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
wow */* cant you make this to a M? Its really good!
Amanda Saitou chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Heya, poor Bruce is so losing himself to the clown, isn't he? great chapter, I'm eager for more!
PhoenixStarry chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
Cute! I loved the Joker's reaction to the kiss.

Please continue
tabby-chan chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
this was awesome! go Joker, play those mind games! 8hugs joker*
xGloryHartx chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
First BatmanxJoker I've ever read, and I'm /hooked/. You play out their personalities so well! Weird in a way though; just the fact that there is every reason in the world them liking each other that way is wrong, from gender to sides of the law to revenge issues; that's exactly what makes the pairing so damn addicting. XD Write more ASAP please!