Reviews for Fuel and Fire
PlayOutInTheRain chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
This is good so far! I don't really care for Cloud x Tifa, but it's not interfering with my like for this story. I can't wait until the next chapter, I'm so excited to see what happens next!
King Everett chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
This was SOO Funny! I was trying not to laugh outloud since it's late here but gosh you had me laughing!

I can't WAIT for more :3
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Such a cute chapter! I loved it Personally, I didn't like the CloudTifa part but.. that's just me. XD
Setsuna37313 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
woohoo another chapter. :33

Down with tifa! -cough-
cranberrysoup chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Heheh, clever premise. I like this, and I can't wait to see where you take it!
RinaluffsPokemonboys chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Great job on chapter two It was fun to read, and I feel a little sad knowing that I have to wait to read more D; Hope you update soon!
the croc chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Ha ha, I'm a total bitch but that's beside the point. Anyway, this looks really awesome. I hope you continue soon.
RinaluffsPokemonboys chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is probably one of my favorite AU fanfictions yet, and I've only read the first chapter. Great job so far, I lolled alot. xD
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Le gasp! I loved it! I can't wait for Cloud to come in! Please tell me that you're going to be continuing it! I'm going to be very very very depressed if you're not!
Toadychan chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I really love this story so far! It has such potential, and you write very well. I love the little things you added to flesh it out, like the "lemonade" in the water cooler bit. XD The last line made me laugh really hard. Also, the Cullen-Swan report... Crafty. XD I hope you can update fairly soon. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and to when Zack meets Cloud.

Happy New Year!
Jupiter 13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Interesting start! Loved the ending! "I'm your neighbor..." XD

Not much to saĆ½, since it's only the first chapter. Love the idea of Cid and Zack as friends, it just fits somehow!

Hope to see an update soon! until then!

-Jupiter
XoxStrifexoX chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Rufus is a BOOB! or rather 2 boobs when Drunk... er... haha Excited to read more can't wait til Cloud pops up ) Cloudy as Zack's boss could be quite interesting! Update soon!
urlesbielover chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
FUCKIN' AWESOME! i love babe. so cool. funny! xoxo :D
Foibles and Fables chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
You cheeky bastard! I love this!

You honestly do the best "drunk" accent that I know. It cracks me up every time.

I wish I knew the plot of FF7 so that I could follow this better, but I'm reading it as general fiction so I'm not like WTF.

Leuhhve you
Kaltmr chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
lovely, dear. still as awesome (actually, a little more since there were things i don't remember from the beta), as before. and i swear, that drunken bit was SO HILAROUS. anyway, i'm excited for more. like, lots more. so hurry up and gather more reviews so you can keep working~

zack needs to beat up rufus. sometime before the end of this fic. lol.