Reviews for Things We Lost in the Fire
Sleepy Eyes25 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love the reunion! I miss the New X-Men really badly and I miss the dynamic of their friendship. I'm really sad how marvel has neglected and ignored the New X-Men, so it was great to read a story about them again. I enjoyed the Gail Collins scene specially since I'm still getting over Wallflower's death and it was nice to see Elixir again as his whereabouts remain unknown since Necrosha X.
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Just have to say that was a beautiful story, really well written and it had some Helix in it, but mostly it was great because of the happy/sad feeling you put into it. Very well done :)
ChickRockGuitar chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was good. Something like this would make nice for a one-shot issue. Someone eMail Marvel :0)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very impressive and sad story. Too bad we never saw something like this in comics.
Mike N chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wow! Impressive short story! You've got a great handle on all of the characters and their interactions. The story flow is good. You manage to capture their feelings and emotions without being overly sappy or depressing, which definitely a good thing. I only saw one grammatical thing (the text said wed' when you mean we'd).

Great job with this story. And good luck with more in the future.