Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here?
Spitfire126 chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
Great story and ending. Makes me want to rewatch Family Matters and see how much of this "Laura and Ted" thing match out. Also, I was thinking of doing a Family Matters season 10 fanfic, can I use your idea in order to bring Judy back?
Spitfire126 chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
Wow, nice plot twist. I didn't see that coming though I had a feeling it was heading that way I thought "Nah no way." It is kinda out there though and the Laura pregnancy is a bit farfetched with the seasons' storylines.
Spitfire126 chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
Awww great chapter. I love how Laura still cares for her baby sister.
Spitfire126 chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
Wow! That dream sequence was so real, I was about to review with a rant on how they'd NEVER do that to Judy. But when I saw it was a nightmare that was just an epic plot twist in itself. Nice job!
Spitfire126 chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Interesting story. Also good writing and attention to detail. You not only cover Judy disappearing but also explain why Rachel disappeared and left Richie behind. Good job.
Simon Persica chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I'm sorry if I appear to be rude but this is a stupid story. Please delete it.
Angie chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow! What a powerful tale!
Macri007 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I did not read the whole chapters i got to say Carol always was a jerk. I mean i seen how he would treat eddie and yell at him he always yelled at Steve. Who needs him as a father. He’s a total jerk to his Son Harrtite and him do make a good evil team when they do things to the kinds that is why i think better people should have did this show.

Justin
Alex B. Goode chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Great stuff.
Jewelzy18S chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
This is a really gud story! Where is the rest...Laura almost preggy..NO!lol didnt see that one coming...Your Gud!lol n Hariette and Carl disowning her and telling their kids, her siblings to do the same...omg thats horrible:( Cant wait til the next chapter!
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
Hey your story is cool! For a moment I actually thought that Judy's nightmare in the middle actually happened but when I saw that Judy woke up from her nightmare I sighed with relief. How stupid of me! I continued reading the story and it got more and more interesting. I am so glad Laura sticks up for her little sister. You should update update update! Judy should have gone to Steve Urkel for advice since he knows about pregnancies. Again update update update update update update update update!
bob chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
wot! honcor! honcor!

i wish i could write that well! awesome!
ImaginaryCity chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Carl is being so mean to poor Judy, i feel sorry for her. Please continue, I'm glad to see Laura is there for her sister
ImaginaryCity chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
i knew that part was going to be a dream when it was mentioned Harriett grabbed her like that lol. i like your writing style, it's really cool how you describe what's going on and stuff. I'm getting more pulled into your story!
ImaginaryCity chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
wow! she's pregnant. I was going to do a story about what happened to Judy but mines was going to play around of why Judy left lol i like this so far. i wonder what Rachel is going to say