Reviews for Never Had A Dream Come True
GajeelIronSteel chapter 20 . 7/31
So are they going to stay together? What will her father think? What will Mori think? Please update soon, or at least sometime this year.
CookieMuncher42 chapter 20 . 7/9
You should finish this story, it's great! Please write more I need to know what happens next!
Missy-loves-Waffles chapter 20 . 6/19
I know that this story hasn't been updated in six years, but if you still check this email, I beseech you to at least send someone an outline for them to complete the work, or even just post it, because this story is amazing. The concept is so interesting, and the relationship with Kyouya so well written, I love it! Please, please, please just allow us to see how this story might have ended, to read of their romance.

Thank you.
UNACCEPTABLE
UPDATES!
americana1998 chapter 20 . 4/11
Oh my gosh i absolutely ADORE this story! It must continue or i might probably die! Please please please?
EmilyHakumana chapter 6 . 1/25
/jumps up

Me and Kyoya about ta fight.

/realizes he has Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai

Please update soon! Cliffhangers make me sad. :(
Jo chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
THANKS FOR RUINING MY LIFEEE I WAS ROUTING FOR MORI
Nkaura-Ruta-La chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I love rini, because I relate to her... I have an anxiety disorder and that's how I react around people, and I'm glad that this is a story I can relate to
Rebagurl123 chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
nOOOoO! I love Kyoya but but but MoRI! Sigh I do want to see what happens when MoRI comes back though. Update soon plz!
Rebagurl123 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
So far, good story. I think it's interesting how you make a real Charecter that has believable and genuine like character flaws. I think spaci. Out the meeting of the characters also slows it down enough to make it a better intro. Overall good job so far:)
BloodyGrim chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Hmmm... what could make her so scared?
silverwolfloststar chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Holy god
she's with Kyoya...
/SQUEALS!/ how freaking adorable!
I have to say, your writing style is amazing and well done, the plot is so dramatic and sad but realistic enough [like in the part where Rini's father absolutely hates the Ootori's]. The way you kept everyone in character was amazing and pretty funny. Kyoya doesn't seem to be a person who laughs out loud, but being the reserved and always stressed person he is, it would be quite reasonable to have a sudden outburst cause one can never contain all their emotions for so long.
I think the only bad thing is that now you made me feel really sad for Mori, I mean, him and Kyoya are my fav characters, and have them fight for one girl makes my heart ache cause I know that one of them will end up rejected...
Ok, I think I ranted for a while now. Great story! You're amazing!
NiennaxAncalime chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
WHAAAAAAATT?! IT CANNOT BE STOPPED HERE! I WAS JUST GETTING HAPPY INTO READY, well.. I was quite happy before but I WAS OVERJOYED! NOW I CAN'T READ FURTHER UNTIL YOU UPDATE YOUR WONDERFUL STORY! *wails loudly*

Anywho, update soon pwease!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/2/2013