Reviews for Never Had A Dream Come True
MisstyX0007 chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Im kinda shocked sorry for notvreviewing a lot
MisstyX0007 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Wow...
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
When I say Up you say Date!

Wildcats!

wait..

Date!
Date!

What do we want?
UPDATE! (s)
wajagirlliz chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
Dang! I was hoping she would end up with Mori. But that is just I love Mori lol. Great story and I hope you have fun writing. I am in college as well and I understand how homework and everything can be a handful. Gambatte! Fighting!
GajeelIronSteel chapter 20 . 7/31/2015
So are they going to stay together? What will her father think? What will Mori think? Please update soon, or at least sometime this year.
CookieMuncher42 chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
You should finish this story, it's great! Please write more I need to know what happens next!
Missy-loves-Waffles chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
I know that this story hasn't been updated in six years, but if you still check this email, I beseech you to at least send someone an outline for them to complete the work, or even just post it, because this story is amazing. The concept is so interesting, and the relationship with Kyouya so well written, I love it! Please, please, please just allow us to see how this story might have ended, to read of their romance.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
UNACCEPTABLE
UPDATES!
americana1998 chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
Oh my gosh i absolutely ADORE this story! It must continue or i might probably die! Please please please?
EmilyHakumana chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
/jumps up

Me and Kyoya about ta fight.

/realizes he has Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai

Please update soon! Cliffhangers make me sad. :(
Jo chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
THANKS FOR RUINING MY LIFEEE I WAS ROUTING FOR MORI
Nkaura-Ruta-La chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I love rini, because I relate to her... I have an anxiety disorder and that's how I react around people, and I'm glad that this is a story I can relate to
Happydog789 chapter 20 . 3/25/2014
nOOOoO! I love Kyoya but but but MoRI! Sigh I do want to see what happens when MoRI comes back though. Update soon plz!
Happydog789 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
So far, good story. I think it's interesting how you make a real Charecter that has believable and genuine like character flaws. I think spaci. Out the meeting of the characters also slows it down enough to make it a better intro. Overall good job so far:)