Reviews for A Will of Black
great story!
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Wow, you really don't like Hermione. Great story, tho. Thanks so much
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
I wanna see the aftermath!
Rebmul chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
id love to see a sequel to this with everyones reactions
Venus914 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I love the bashing except the generosity.

For example...Ron. Sirius already knows that Ron's a backstabber. Why give him anything? 500,000 is a lot of money and it's going to Ron! Why not give him 100 galleons (that's already a lot if money to Weasleys who dont have even a galleon in their vaults) that he xan claim when he's 100 years old?
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
What a line to go out on
Tremor230 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Can I? The story is wonderful, can I add a little something?
- it was a cold morning in the graveyard, few people were present to pay a visit to their loved ones that had moved towards the next great adventure.
It was an huge surprise to them watching Harry Potter, the boy Who lived, walk towards the solitary grave of Sirius Black, and even if the man's innocence had been proved it was still considered a curious event.
Even more so when with a long sigh Harry opened a bottle of firewhiskey to pour the whole content on the tombstone after taking a mouthful himself.
"You were right, Padfoot...she likes it doggy style, she likes it doggy style" the boy said with a sad tone, turning a revelation that usually would have required a smug tone into a somber and deep truth.
From that day onward people could sworn that Sirius's picture gained a smile of pure pride.
No one had the courage to remove the pair of female panties that had been put on top of the tomb stone with a powerful sticking charm-

I hope you won't mind this, wonderful story, simply perfect, you are great :)
Have a wonderful day and keep writing like this, you are awesome :)
Tr230
LoneButterfly05 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
OMG! This was perverted, and nasty and I LOVED every second of it! I read this while trying to eat and nearly choked because I couldn't help but laugh. LOVE IT!
jbh14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Best. Will. Ever. xD
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Not bad.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That sounds like his will... No surprise Dumbles prevented Harry from attending.
noylj chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Sirius was far too nice.
Too bad he didn't do anything while he was alive.
PBSCStudent chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is officially the best will reading ever written in the history of fanfiction. The best part was that I could imagine Sirius say the exact same words, in a good alternate universe. I was laughing so hard about it that should I write a fanfiction, I probably will use it with your permission.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
GO Sirius!
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This was hilarious to read, very well done.

Cel