Reviews for You Can't Help Who You Fall in Love With
astridLover chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Great start! I like it so far!
Tracey Claybon chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Nice story so far - looking forward to more. Reminds me a bit much of what happened to me and my best male friend in college - why do men have to be SO dense?
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! The ending was wonderful!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Wonderful chapter! Intense ending! I hope things work out! I really like that song!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope things work out!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
OMG, I wanted to slap Mac during Ch. 1 & 2. He was being so frustrating! OMG! LOL!

But then he got himself turned around and redeemed himself again. ;o)

LOVED IT! More soon!

~mandi *_*

Merry Cmas, Happy New Year and all that jazz... :o)
BAUMember chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
So cute loved it great story yey
suallenparker chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
There are some really cute moments at the beginning (Stella bagging in the door...)

But her outburts at the end seemed OOC. To much like a teenager. I dont think she would make such a scene in front of all the people or even at all. She cares to much bout him and their friendship to risk it in such an outburst...(even if it was SO cute to read!)

Anyhow despite that minor thing, great chapter!
sterra-kyra chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
sinclair is getting nuts... great chapter
TheDistractedWriter chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Great Story! I loved it and I cant wait to read more of your stories, youre a great writer : )

So thank-you : D
BAUMember chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
oh very good love this great chap x
sterra-kyra chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
monday at your place? it had been tuesday evening here. i mean noon if it is 2.10 p.m here. i say this because you told already that you will post chapter 2 in monday. great chapter anyway
ewriter chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh, please make Mac realized what he has and her and him together!
BAUMember chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOVE THIS HOPE MAC SEES SENSE SOON MEN EH USLESS LOL
sterra-kyra chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
2 more chapter? monday? can't wait that long. i love this story especially when stella tell the truth