Reviews for Destruction
Creed of Angels chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
A couple of mistakes: "one fell swoop" not "one foul swoop". "obliged" not "obfusxated" or whatever it was you wrote.

I enjoyed this fic very much- not because of a sick love for gore but because this is an alt univ period that I have not read of before. It makes complete sense that Trigon would torture the Titans. You are to be congratulated for exploring a dark new story line. Thanks for a fascinating read!
holyshizpickle chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
that was gory and dark and horrific and...

I LOVED IT!

Is it weird that I'm afraid of bunnies and LOVE horror stories and gore?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Whoa. I'm sorry but that's all I can really say. Awesome writing, it was very descriptive.

E. Dawn B.
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
OMG LOVE THE ANGSTY HORROR STUFF! DESCRIPTIONS WERE EXCELLENT AND THE BEAST BOY THING WAS VERY DEPRESSING. I'VE ONLY WATCHED THE CARTOON TEEN TITANS AND I'M LIKE SO FREAKING LATE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS A COMIC UNTIL RECENTLY. LOVED THE STORY NICE WORK. RAVEN WAS PRETTY HORRIFYING. OH AND YEA! YOU LISTENENED TO KIM AND MAD WORLD! I LOVE BOTH SONGS AND I HOPE YOU LOVED THEM TOO!
SevenScars chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I thought this was pretty awesome...XD
Spottedlegs chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I liked this story, though it was slightly more bloody than I like. I loved the last paragraph. Keep it up.
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I can't believe that it only took you three days to write this. It was an absolute pleasure to read and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Another one like this one and you'll be headed to my "Favorite Author" list. Good Luck.
11231 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. Actually, it was the best fanfic I have ever read. Wnd, your philosiphy on life is totally right. All things die, it's just a matter of how.
CrossyCross chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Cross: Ooh. Destruction. I love it. Though she's undeniably WEAK!

Gabriel: Stop bragging.

Cross: heh. It took her THAT long to beat HIM? Come on! I could kill him with my bare hands. And no spells either.

Gabriel: Whatever...
UnderWearNinja chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
...wow...
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Damn, that was awesome! I completely loved it!
slarr chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
First of all, you need to stick to your facts!

You can't go around making things up! You have to atleast explain things so it makes sense.

Second of all, your characters (mainly Raven) was OOC.

I hope you take these things into consideration when you write your next fic.

(also, grammar, grammar, grammar!)