Reviews for the beat of my heart
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Ah, another awesome Tokka one-shot. I love you for writing these :)
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ahh! This is very lovely. I love the last few lines. You pictured them perfectly! Write more!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awww ... damn you and your way with words _

I loved this
Luvtokka chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Cute. U culd deff write more chptrs? sweet & cute.
maybe.forever.xx chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This was really excellent, I hope you have more like this! I really enjoyed it, and I would wish for a follow up because this writing is superb and very in character.
ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I feel warm and fuzzy now.

Your fluff is awesome.
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I like this! Very cute!

~Sidney
zoetekohana chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aw, this was so beautifully fluffy. I absolutely adored it. :33 Your writing style is refreshing and a treat to read, and you captured Toph and Sokka.

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift!fic, dear. I love you.
TwilightGD chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
delightful as always. It was fluffy, but i haven't read a fluffy piece in a while, so i liked it.

Its the simple idea and theme of the story that makes it so good, plus i haven't read a work from you yet that hasn't had these characters done perfectly in-character. Great job.

Write on
Super Reader chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
There are no words for this story other than 'aw!' It's absolutely one of the cutest Tokka stories ever! I love it.

I do kinda of feel that I should go submerge myself in some angst, though. :D I've been reading so much fluff recently...XD
Pheonee chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
The fluff. IT BURNS.

In the nicest way possible.

*dives headfirst into the fluff of Tokka*

I mean, you managed to make a one-sided Tokka fluffy. You've got talent, woman.
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
beautiful! Everything flowed perfectly and the writing was shockingly good. I loved the beginning when she was talking about her 12th year. And it was nice how you could capture so much emotion with just a few words and a shoulder brush... good work!
Rand0mV1rus chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Damn that was fluffy, but you did warn us. Excuse me while I go gag. Good story BTW