Reviews for It all started with the fat guy
no name 12345 chapter 14 . 4/22/2007
This story was a refreshing read from the rest of the cowboy bebop fanfiction I have read. I really loved the dialogue between the characters as there relationship changed and how you stayed true to the storyline for the most part.I hope you may continue this story one day.
SassySnow1988 chapter 14 . 10/30/2006
Hi! Wow! I really enjoyed this fanfiction! I like that you go through all the sessions and make little things w/Spike and Faye, it's really cool. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm dying of the suspense to see what's gonna happen in the next chapter! lol I also wanted to say that stories like these are much more entertaining and plausible than the ones where Spike and Faye hook up in like the first chapter and start screwing eachothers brains out. As much as I dislike Julia, I don't think he would get over her that easily. So I thank you for not making this a mindless lemon(even though those do wake you up in the morning,lol) and I cannot wait to read more from you!
Zirra Nova chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
'ello, i like this story. can't wait to see how it ends. hmm well this is the first cowboy bebop story i've ever read so i guess we're even on that front(your 1st one to write/my first one to read) yeah so, laterz space girl ;)(sorry had to) Zirra
ni9htdreame12 chapter 14 . 1/6/2005
wow i love this fic! please update!
starry chapter 14 . 7/12/2004
Excuse me, you are not allowed to write good fics unless you finish them. So therefore you must finish this one. *Puppy dog face* Pretty Please.
Rashaka chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
I liked the first chapter a lot, but I didn't like this chapter at all. Faye seemed very out of character. For one thing, she would never let him choose her clothes. She would never let Spike remake her into something that he imagines her to be.
L.uca Kerberos chapter 14 . 3/9/2004
Great fic! It's not like the ones that go by so fast you don't even know when Faye and Spike got together. And Julia is such a bastard.-_- Please continue soon!
FuzzieEars67 chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
Woo! This is great so far! Cant wait to read the rest!
More fun for me!
Kisses,
Fuzz-Miister
Kendra Luehr chapter 14 . 1/25/2004
LMFAO! That whole You Vs. Julia thing wuz gr8, hahahaha. Then, of course, the Spike/Fayeness was much appreciated. ,~ Luv it! Please email me 2 let me know when u update!
red-tenko chapter 14 . 12/12/2003
Need more fic! the last chapter, gaah, anticipation is going to drive me crazy. I cant help but wonder how much you're going to change the ending, for example Faye's planning to leave would prevent the hallway scene in RFB2. I cant wait to read what you'll do with this, so please post soon, although you always write such nice long chapters so I can see why it takes a while
Strife21 chapter 14 . 11/30/2003
To "MC" -
You could at least be a little brave as to put down a better name, or even proof that you could do any better. For all I know, you're sucking more ass than me. _
-Strifey
MC chapter 14 . 11/30/2003
Um, yeah... this sucked ass.
shoujo22 chapter 14 . 9/11/2003
That was really great! The entire story is great! I've been reading this story since the very first chapter posting and I just want to say keep up the good work!
Waiting chapter 14 . 9/7/2003
PLEASE UPDATE! I really like this story, it's great! Please keep writing it! Don't abandon it! (okay... no more exclamation points...) Anyway, this piece is really interesting and it'd be a crying shame if you let it die.
uwillneverknow chapter 14 . 7/27/2003
ok just wanted to say realy gud fan fic u've written and vcan'ty wait 4 chappy 5