Reviews for Christmas in Suna
Black Veil chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I am the judge to my own opinions: You win first prize.

It doesn't matter what you got in reality; I, a reader, think you won.

gaara kicks ass chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was SOOO cute! I love it!
golden dragon chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was hilarous! The way the adults were fighting! I could imagine the little girl and her daddy and how kankuro if he were to say such a thing! LOL I love you; you are so talented
Lizzy chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I remember reading this a few years ago, and I have to say that it's still a fantastic story. But then, all of your works on the sandsibs are. You grasp the characters like no one else does and make Kankuro's feelings for children understandable and sympathetic in a way that never came across in the series. The Suna brothers are some of the best characters in Naruto. Your stories always show how important they are to each other, which is something that is not touched on enough in canon, so I always enjoy reading them.
Aria Illusine chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
D'aw great portrayal of Kankuro's caring side
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
-grins- Kankuro... Haha!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
aww totemo kawaii!
Kiara-san chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I'm a few days late but I gotta say that this was great. I can relate to Kankuro about the screaming kids and the crazy shoppers. It's nice to see this family bonding, especially the brothers, and in their own home away from the other villagers and the other Naruto characters.
Tammy chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was a great Christmast story. I loved Kankuro's trick with the teddy bear. His dislike for children was always supposed to be a negative personality trait, but it's instances like this that make me understand why.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hurray! _ This was a great one for the Christmas holidays, and I liked the description of the crazy shoppers. People can get really crazy around the holiday season. Did you hear the story of a store employee who was trampled to death when he opened the doors to WalMart on the day after Thanksgiving sale? Insane. I always avoid any type of store the day after Thanksgiving.
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I LOVE THIS! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside - like Gaara's teddy bear. Why can't there be more guys out there like Kankuro is in this fic? Anyways, great Christmas fic!
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
AwAwAW!_ MUCH-CUTE-LOVE-EVER! (sorry I don'd form sentences right when I'm excited).

Lovely Christmas fic and Kankuro would do just that for is dear siblings. In fact I was gonna ask my dad to take me to the mall tomarrow to do Christmas shopping for my mom and little brother because I wasn't able to find them gifts when I went shopping on satarday. Talk about coencidences! _

Love ya, bye!

_
Ashen Triskel chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was adorable! I love how well you play out the relationships between the sandsibs, and a Christmas special was a great way to show the various quirks in their nonetheless close bonds. Gaara with a teddy bear is ridiculously cute no matter the age anyway. .

*sigh* And this reminds me... I still have Christmas shopping to do. Kankuro's trick with the bear was ingenious, and I believe I'll find myself wishing I could replicate it by the end of the trip, lol. Great job. :)
XcuppycakeX15 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008