Reviews for Vulnerability
Sooooo hottt
And awesome I'm
Deffinately facing this later
Apathetic Devotion chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I loved the psychology aspect and that in certain parts he doesn't know what real and what in his mind.
Shiroi Neko 18 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow, this is good!
Mary Antoinette chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
YUSH! This is so hawt :D
demonfoxboy132 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
hey are you going to continue this story it was awesome
haechan435 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love the horror element it! Scaring Sasuke out of his wits was an excelent idea. The yaoi only added to it!
Aimelee chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Ah! I started laughing evilly at the end for some reason. Itachi is so awesome. .

Great job! Horror stories are always good!
ShadeXLoony chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was really good, I personally loved the ending and how it all seemed to take place at some point in the story like the clones, and that feeling you gave me, shivers!

Thanks for an excelent story
Kuhruru chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was frickin amazing! It was one of the best horror/sexyness things I ever read. I loved it
miss-abarai chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
damn itachi... sasuke u want him to come back.
xYuriChan chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
That is such a twisted ending.

And I loved everybit of it! This is an amazing story!

Great Job!
stefaniye20 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
please write more
Onigiri-Oneesama chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
... O.O omg you have the same name as the one of my uber otaku buddies from school! ... i so love you X3! omfg I AM READIN WTITTEN BY U ON FF i still cant ge over the the awsomeness ... ... i so love you you are like officially my yaoi idol . how didya do it ? how? How could you really combine my 3 favorite things in the whole worl- wait scratch that ... 4 favorite things in the whole world (emo kids, yaoi. horror & uchihacest) and piece them togeather so perfectly . im am not even kidding when i say that you are my favorite auther on ff. I so love you (*starts onigiri onisama fanclub*)
Sheol chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
awesome!
icedragon92 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OH my god. I am in love ] this was so awesomely brilliant. I mean it was seriously freaky (which i loved) and that just made it hotter. love the ending by the way && you totally made them act like they would ! I love you so MUCH!