Reviews for Saved
LoveMe LoveYou chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
You killed Sven!

Well it brought Eve and Train together, so that makes up for everything.

Love it!
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
"P-pardon?"

Ha! Halarious. Cute, sweet, short. I could definately see Eve's character here, and the confussion quite...passionate.

Wow. And you're thirteen? Are you sure?
gemiinous chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
waah, you made me cry! that was so sweet! i love it!
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Awe, this story was bittersweet but also finally some resolution. I loved that last line about the stray cat finding his owner. That was an awesome line. True the fact, that both Train and Eve have both been lost, but having become a team with Sven and Rinslet and a sweeper, they have formed a bond, and a family. If you think about it they found a place to belong, they were both former assassins, weapons, groomed for destruction but found redemption in each other and a new meaning for living. Indeed the cat has come home to its owner and has stopped running and face his heart. And his owner, has also come true to her own heart and accepts him for all he is good cat, bad cat, everything and wants to be with him forever. Very cute, but also I'm sad Sven died. I think him and Rinslet are cute.
Uekiten chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
sorry for reviewing this late.

I really love it!

So cute! Keep doing Eve and Train fics coz I really love the pairing.
ForgiveMySoul chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That last line was the best!

to me, it seemed like Eve was not so much angry because of Sven's death as she was about Train deserting her
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Great story I liked it I guess Eve is just a cat person isn't she well keep up the great work
historysoverture chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
that was THE BEST black cat story ever!
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I had a funny thought when I reached the end and burst out laughing.

HAHA Sven, they're kissing over your grave. He's probably pissed off now. XD

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Anyway, I loved it! D TrainEve FTW!
DarknessQueen12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That's sad yet very adoable!
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Cute. I liked it! Poor Sven.. he died.. But at least Train and Eve go together!
p3paula chapter 1 . 12/21/2008