Reviews for Dance Floor
I AmGaariSubaku chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
this is y #1 favorite GaaSaku fanfic on here! I've read this one a million times and it never gets old! Please make a sequel to this!
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
·.· Uh oh
SnowWhitePanda chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
You hold those flower high.

Totally love your story. WRITE ANOTHER ONE!

Maybe you could write a GaaraXOC? that would be fun!

PT.
NicoleTsukiyomi chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
. :D it was so ...so I LOVED ITTTT lol and btw I'm a Filipino and when I saw the Filipino part I started screamingstuff like 'IM A FILIPINO! GASP' haha that was random but...yeah :D
xMusicxHobox chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
I LOVED IT!
Snow Lily RandomMuch chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Wow. It was very good. Though a few little mistakes here and then, it was good. *Gasps* a few chapters ago, I didn't know there was a storm in the Philippines? Do you know what happened to Illocos? Or Isabella?
The-Essence-Of-Darkness96 chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
i don't think I've read a better arranged marriage story yet. its perfect it had me smiling an laughing at times but also nearly crying. its amazing and awesome. its just what i was looking for in a arranged marriage story and with a great couple too I think this is with out a doubt one of the best naruto fanfic's I've read if not the best one with garaa and sakura in it as the main characters

thank you for writing and publishing this you have put a big smile on my face :D
bitterism chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
I love this chapter, it makes my day each time I read it. :D
bitterism chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Great job... I've been reading this, and so far, it's awesome! :D
Concerned-author-anon chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
... Your sentence structure is horrible. Where are you going with any of this? And don't give me that crap that I haven't even read it completely, I didn't need to. That first chapter was enough to show me that you had no serious intention of doing anything proper. Your idea spiked curiosity in me, I would have wanted to see SOMETHING made out of it.

How old were you when you started this fic, 13? You skipped so many punctuation marks on Ch.1 it's not even funny to read aloud.

As for chapter 2, why do you insist on describing things (e.g. her room, the apartment buildings)? Do we need to know about these things? Will there be a significant use to these facts? I find it hard to believe that we needed to know that each unit was "350 square feet each". The image that comes to mind when I see this is just a dob rolling around in the mud before going for a particularly juicy bone... It's just that he forgot about the bone, and just kept rolling around and around and around. Stop wasting time with unimportant details and get to the point: Sakura lives in NY, her parents are quasi-rich, and she just finished classes.

I'm sure there's a MUCH better way to go about writing all of those things. I know you published this a few years back, but I'm telling you this because even though it's already been here for quite some time, you can still go back and edit these things-it's called re-writing it. Be inventive! Don't just stick to cliche images...

Anyway, I hope that even though my tone throughout all of this has been rather harsh, I got my point across and that is to help you improve on your writing.
PyrusAngel chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
Well I loved this story & its amazingly cute ending. A suggestion For you though... Use some type of break like ***** or 020202 or something like that to break POV jumps a few times it was confusing with the sudden changes. (Gaara into Itachi was the hardest) Just an idea for future stories 3
cheekydemon99 chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
the only problem i have with your story is that you dont indicate when it changes from one point of view to another or different paragraphs/ different places and it gets quite confusing but other then that its good :)
Sharry chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Good one! Um... Is the is the term "East High Wildcats" came from "High School Musical"? And can i also ask which country you are from? Thank you!
Xx4ying4yang4xX chapter 12 . 5/27/2011