Reviews for New Crew, New Rules
MusicInStillMotion chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Love the last line
Ariel119 chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
Wow. Well done. You certainly have a knack for capturing the characters, the dialogue.
Delora2047 chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
I liked how you got into Jayne's head. Yours is one of the few stories where I could really picture Jayne and Kaylee together (or at least understand why he has a serious interest in her).
bladefax chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
I almost passed this story up, glad I didn't. I enjoy imagining what it was like for the crew meeting Jayne and all.

Great stuff...you should try to do more of the crew.
jane0904 chapter 7 . 12/28/2008
I've just read the whole of this so far, and I love it! It's fascinating to see the crew from a new crew member's POV, and having it be Jayne is hilarious. Oh, but let Kaylee not be sad for much longer - if she likes Jayne, and he likes her ... well, there should be fireworks, not damp squibs. Excellent work!
Adverbia chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Oh, I really like this, especially the Jayne POV.
Adverbia chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
OMG... Jayne "ma'am"ed Inara. That's awesome.
Gorramit Girl chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
I really love this so far. You've done a fantastic job building up Jayne's character and his time building his place within the crew.

I'd love to read more!
CamelotGirl chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
I like seeing the crew from Jayne's point of view. I can't wait to see what he thinks of Wash - I sense intense confusion! Jayne is an interesting character and definitely deserves exploration. Looking forward to more!