Reviews for Race Through My Veins
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That should have been the finale. Loved it
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was nice!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
ahhh this is the WAY it should have ENDED! ahhh this is the best ending ever! I agree that the show should ahve carried on BUT this is how it should have ended...not the way it did! Hands down the best oneshot to end the season I have ever seen! or read LOL! its the best!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Good alternate ending. I kind of wanted something like this to happen!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Amazing, I just adore it, makes me sad and happy and all kinds of emotions because it's that awesome!
ButterflyFeelings chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Why couldn't it have ended like this! It was perfect, absolutely stunning! Great job!
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw, how I wish it ended like this! Lovely fic.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Love how you end this! This is so much more Logan...he messes up, but then crawls back with his tail between his legs. I'm so glad you have them end up together!
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Amazing fic.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
aw. what a cute one shot. I really wish they made a happy ending for both of them. This is great.
requilibrium12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
WOW, this was great, its one of the few believable reunitings of Logan and Rory and fits in too the show wonderfully, I love reading these rekindling-s thanks for sharing with us!
michelle chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
that was great...i wished that would have happened, but it didn't. That would have been so much better than the junkie episode we got!
claireheart chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this was a nice way to end the series. Thanks!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
that is SO the way it should've ended!

i sat through the entire last episode going "He's gonna show up, he's gonna show up, he's gonna show up" but he never did!
Melissa chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I just wanted to let you know that this little story made me smile. I miss Logan so very much and I still can't believe the show ended things the way they did. The whole thing was so unLoganlike in my opinion. I wish the show had ended with them still together and it's reading things like this that make me feel better. I will always love Gilmore Girls, but I'm not sure I'll ever get over how they ended the Logan storyline. She didn't even wallow over him or make a Logan box. It was just all so wrong. I kept wishing he would show up during the last episode and say anything to make it better. To fight for her and their relationship the way he had in the past. Plus I'm still so mad at Rory for saying no. And I wasn't too impressed with the way Logan asked her. But the point of this review is to tell you that you wrote a beautiful happy ending. So thank you.