Reviews for Race Through My Veins
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
i wish this is how it went
busterl0ve chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I needed to read this today! Even with the revival, this is how I always pictured them. Finn, Colin and Honor sitting Logan down and making him see what he was losing. Rory pushing through her emotions about her mom's feelings toward Logan to her own. Realizing it did not need to be all or nothing just yet but eventually.
nightnovice chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Such a perfect alternate ending. I expected Logan to appear and something like this to play ot. Thank you for writing it so eloquently .
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I love this!
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That should have been the finale. Loved it
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was nice!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
ahhh this is the WAY it should have ENDED! ahhh this is the best ending ever! I agree that the show should ahve carried on BUT this is how it should have ended...not the way it did! Hands down the best oneshot to end the season I have ever seen! or read LOL! its the best!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Good alternate ending. I kind of wanted something like this to happen!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Amazing, I just adore it, makes me sad and happy and all kinds of emotions because it's that awesome!
ButterflyFeelings chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Why couldn't it have ended like this! It was perfect, absolutely stunning! Great job!
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw, how I wish it ended like this! Lovely fic.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Love how you end this! This is so much more Logan...he messes up, but then crawls back with his tail between his legs. I'm so glad you have them end up together!
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Amazing fic.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
aw. what a cute one shot. I really wish they made a happy ending for both of them. This is great.
requilibrium12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
WOW, this was great, its one of the few believable reunitings of Logan and Rory and fits in too the show wonderfully, I love reading these rekindling-s thanks for sharing with us!