Reviews for Race Through My Veins
requilibrium12 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
WOW, this was great, its one of the few believable reunitings of Logan and Rory and fits in too the show wonderfully, I love reading these rekindling-s thanks for sharing with us!
michelle chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
that was great...i wished that would have happened, but it didn't. That would have been so much better than the junkie episode we got!
claireheart chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this was a nice way to end the series. Thanks!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
that is SO the way it should've ended!

i sat through the entire last episode going "He's gonna show up, he's gonna show up, he's gonna show up" but he never did!
Melissa chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I just wanted to let you know that this little story made me smile. I miss Logan so very much and I still can't believe the show ended things the way they did. The whole thing was so unLoganlike in my opinion. I wish the show had ended with them still together and it's reading things like this that make me feel better. I will always love Gilmore Girls, but I'm not sure I'll ever get over how they ended the Logan storyline. She didn't even wallow over him or make a Logan box. It was just all so wrong. I kept wishing he would show up during the last episode and say anything to make it better. To fight for her and their relationship the way he had in the past. Plus I'm still so mad at Rory for saying no. And I wasn't too impressed with the way Logan asked her. But the point of this review is to tell you that you wrote a beautiful happy ending. So thank you.
DaniMN chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
So good; I think that this was this was how most of us wanted the show to end. Please continues...I think you could make this into a really great story.
iwannabegilmore chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
aw so good!11
javaaddict chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC... This is EXACTLY how it should have ended...I've read loads of these alternate endings and none of them even came close to this...
Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
So please say you will write a continuation of this. It is is a wonderful start.
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
(Hey CW : read this, call the actors and make a one off happy ending episode!)

Anyways, this is what most of us wanted to happen only in better words and prettier images then we imagined. very ,very well written.
stardustsky chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Very nice, there's not one of your stories that I don't like -. I'll be waiting for OYE updates!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Great
fox24 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
It was so sweet, I wish it ended like that.
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
much better [than tv]
citygrl chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
MUCH better ending. you should have written it...not that awful new guy who ruined it. you know i never bought season 7 b/c i hated the ending so much?
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »