Reviews for Undying Again
Elledreamer chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
'Personally, he thought this was a little absurd. The object that had caused the grievous bodily harm had been a knife, actually'
- A nice little hint at Seamus starting to become a little more back to his usual self. (I also find it sad he lost his wand, mainly because I always liked it and it's sad that such a pretty wand won't be used... I hope wherever it's kept in the Ministry it's looked after...

'It was a boring task'
-I think there's something quite nice about completing a task that doesn't require much thought and that just needs to be done, although I suppose something like this doesn't really provide much distraction from anybody else...

'But Anthony didn't flinch'
-Of course he didn't. I'm still a little unsure this is because he knows and trusts in the newly healing Seamus or that he has more confidence in his own power.

"Killed anyone?"

"No."

"Planning to kill anyone?"

"No."

-Haha, this is great, I mean, what else could he say on that topic?

'Panicked, dropped him and tried to run'
- And to be honest, I don't think he can be blamed for doing this, I think it always was a big ask that all of the DA fought through all of their fear and instincts that night. But it doesn't make the hurt any easier...

'He knew that he was himself a lost cause, whatever might have been worth salvaging long destroyed, but Susan was something else entirely'
- Even after realising he has a chance at a life on the farm, he still doesn't believe he can be made better, and it's actually a little heartbreaking that he's willing, again, to put his own life aside just to focus on someone elses.

'and you're still at Hogwarts'
- I think it's pretty obvious isn't it? So actually, I think if he has any chance of helping Susan, he needs to come to some sort (whatever sort) of peace about that night for himself before he can move on to helping her, which is a big ask of the current Seamus I think.

'But you were Gryffindor. You're supposed to be braver than me.'
- I like this, of course, House stereotypes went a little out of the window in DAYD, but at the same time, a lot of what they stood for were emphasised and I can see Anthony using that here.
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So I've just reached Undying Again in my DAYD re-read, and I realised I haven't ever reviewed it. And then I saw your post over on FB and thought, 'hey, what a great time to review this'. So, I'm going to try to review every chapter, although it might not all be today...

-I think it's really interesting that we get a different POV here from Neville, and I've always found it interesting and exciting that we get that, which automatically changes the whole dynamic of the writing and you do that very well.

'He'd already resigned himself to Azkaban, and if this idea of serving his time at the Loch instead proved untenable, he wouldn't fight the more conventional prison.'
-It's so sad that Seamus is still like this, even after being offered a hint of having a chance out of Azkaban, he still doesn't believe it and it just goes to show how much he's suffering. This Seamus is so so different to the one we knew in DAYD and small lines like this one here show that.

'Even the Healers had said it was a miracle he'd survived, because he hadn't fought for it, and that he could be much more recovered if he'd only try'
-Oh, it's so heartbreaking, it's so sad that no one really noticed the build up to this, I always thought it was odd of Neville and the others to moan so much about Seamus not being a part of all the celebrations when perhaps it should have worked more both ways.

'Fight for yourself when you don't exist beyond the fight for others?'
-Love this line

'Ye gots ribbons drawed on yer face. They're pretty.'
-I like how we're taken back here, quite suddenly, from all the horror that we still feel from Sluagh and it's aftermath and can come to a simple, sweet statement from a child. I think that in itself is very healing - stripping everything back to the simple innocence of Cecily. I love that she has no qualms about it all because she knows nothing of it, and that acceptance is lovely.

'as I think it would be a waste of the man I once knew'
- and, I think a waste of what they could get back
autumn midnights chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
Love it! Oh, and

"Feck."

"That's the gist of how we got here, yes."

BEST LINE EVER!

This is so sweet. Susan really helped heal Seamus.
Technomad chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
I think they both owe little Cecily an apology for disbelieving her...I remember how much it infuriated me when I was that age, when I'd tell the truth and not be believed.
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
"I bloody hate sheep" Funny. I really like this story so far:)
NotAnAverageSlytherin chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
I finished and scrolled up to click on your name and return to your page to read more as I have been devouring everything so far and had to stop for a moment when I saw how many reviews you have. 79? A poor showing if you ask me. Maybe they, like me, just get too wrapped up in the story to pause a moment to say what a fantastic story it really is but I will not this once and will instead say how much I enjoyed this. I laughed. I cried. I loved it not QUITE more than the other stories in your incredible verse but more than just about anything else I have EVER read.
Lathena Mercion chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
I like watching them heal. I love Seamus and he was so broken after Slaugh. I like his happy ending and his dream. learning to live again is important too after saving the world.

One of my favorite things is the camaraderie within the DA. It's wonderful and makes so much sense.
GMan Amodeo chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
"The hands," she answered breezily. "They said ye used to be a Slaugh, and ye fucked people up. What does that mean?"

Best Cecily line ever! I love all your stories keep it up and if you're still alive..Finish A Pecatis! PLEASE
Lord Basileus chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
This is really good Highland romance. I enjoyed it and words were like caresses. Well done!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
Oh gosh that is wonderful, I'm very happy for Seamus, and the wonderfulness of Zach for being there for him. Great story I'm glad I got this view of their lives together.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
Awe that is so very sweet, I love that they've both been able to help each other so much! So sweet :D
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 11 . 10/8/2009
Oh gosh so incredibly sweet! Yay baby time :D I love it.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 10/7/2009
Oh ho so very very scandalous, bravo the both you :D
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
Oh, well at least we're all out in the open about it now :) but that is once more so bitter sweet...
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Oh that is so sad, but sweet, (bitter sweet) of him to remind, brilliant job.
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »