Reviews for Undying Again
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
SIGH the silly both of them, but we''ll get there eventually I'm one hundred percent sure... I think.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
Awe I knew it was coming, but awe that's pretty sweet.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Oh that's great, I love the thought of Cecily turning rather suddenly Irish :D
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Oh that is ever so sweet of him :D I love Seamus even in all the crazy we went through with him in the last story.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Oh that is so sweet, I'm impressed by how well he did all of that. Great job writing it too.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Oh my, I love Anthony as well, he's a great character in the wonderful, though tragic, world you've created for us to enjoy, and cry over. Brilliant chapter.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Well a very good start at the very least, I like this story so far, very well done, Cecily is ever so cute :D
The13thDoctor chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
This was a nice change from the more action-oriented stories. I look forward to "A Peccatis"
Yvonne Park chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
I love it! This is a great story. You do such a good job with the characters. I love reading your stories. Keep writing!
afterallthistimealways chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
Amazing
Bluerain22 chapter 13 . 3/22/2009
I don't know how you do it but you make me love characters I never gave a second thought to before. Thank you for sharing.
yellow 14 chapter 13 . 3/5/2009
An impressive couple of chapters. Is anybody ever ready to be a father? Keep writing.
sophia666 chapter 13 . 3/5/2009
great writing. i love how realistic this was, and Zach's advice and Seamus' dream and-

The moment they bring that baby through those doors, what you were before doesn’t matter, and you’re going to have to decide what you really love more: your past or his future.”
L.A.H.H chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
A wonderful story, and I was fascinated to hear Seamus' dream. Thanks for updating this. x
Silverlake chapter 13 . 3/4/2009
Amazing! I love the way you've really developed and aged these characters.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »