Reviews for Undying Again
L.A.H.H chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
I like how you had Cecily questioning in here, very true and also very well done. And her doing Seamus' braid...bet he's looking forward to that!
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
A good little short story. Keep writing.
sophia666 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Great writing. I loved Seamus braiding Cecily's hair, and Seamus and Susan's conversation.
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
I'm glad you're writing this- I really like your seamus. Good job so far, I'm hooked.

KrisEleven~
SWaddict1986 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
"Personally, he thought this was a little absurd. The object that had caused the grievous bodily harm had been a knife, actually – the wand just meant there was a lot less struggle involved and probably had made it fractionally more merciful in the end "

Heh. haha. That made me chuckle for some absurd reason.

"“Both had to go, actually. Pulped. But I’m pretty good on these now…most people don’t even know I’m about fifteen inches shorter than I used to be unless I go too long on my feet and wind up like this.” He motioned at the reddened, inflamed stumps with his wand, sighing in obvious relief as they immediately began to go down, the angry look fading to nothing worse than two neat scars."

Aw, poor Anthony. Wizards are lucky though to be able to heal such throbbing pain so easily. Anyway, it's nice to see him not be bitter about it and to be moving on as well as he can be.

"For a guy that couldn’t be shut up with the Cruciatus, that’s a little alarming.”"

HAHAHAHAHA oohh Seamus.

I'm glad that Anthony talked to Seamus. He definitely needed it. And I know Susan does too.
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
"Alcoholic, thief, vigilante, serial murderer…the fact that one could technically amend all of those epithets with ‘former’ didn’t make them any nicer. Especially when, in all fairness, ‘friend’ and ‘D.A.’ could be granted the same appellation"

So very true. I feel bad for Seamus, but I really just can't blame Ernie's parents.

"There was no fear in her expression, and he held himself motionless, unsure what he was supposed to do or say, not wanting to break this spell and see her shy away as she approached him, tiny, plump fingers reaching out to touch the side of his face. “Pretty.”

...

“Ye gots ribbons drawed on yer face. They’re pretty.”"

Wow. The complete and total innocence of a child. Ribbons on his face...*shakes head slowly* Just, wow.

I love that she knows Charlie, that she calls him 'Uncle Charlie' and that she enjoys tattoos, well that's just adorable. Cecily is so cute!

"Then why’d ya take me? Why’d ya fight for keepin’ me just now, ‘specially if I ain’t even kept the priviledge o’ bein’ on a first-name basis with me old friend, Mrs. Macmillan?"

I was thinking the same thing. And it makes me sad that she can't call him Seamus at this point.
reddragonn343 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
nice new series. i like this beggining. Catches my interest.
L.A.H.H chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
I'm glad that you've shown how they're still quite affected, and that they weren't all perfect heroes in the battle. And of course, I love the way that you've shown it, with all of the dialogue delivered at the perfect times, mixed with flawless description.
sophia666 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
I love Anthony and his talk, about their 'prisons without bars' and 'being there'. Great writing. I was wondering how Seamus and Susan ended up together, so I'm really glad you're writing it. and Cecily's adorable.
Pyro44 chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
A Seamus-centered story! Yay!

Seamus as always been one of my favorites, so I am so glad you are writing this.

I liked Anthony's descriptions of prisons without bars. Your characterizations of people in battle and after are so poignant. Especially when balanced with Cecily's young innocence.

I look forward to the next update.
seamus chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
well, I was on board with this one until Susan came in. I felt like her harshness here was at odds with her attitide at the end of Sluagh. She seemed almost like Seamus had been imposed on her, rather than someone she had fought for. Still, I await A Peccatis with baited breath.

Cheers, Seamus