Reviews for Unreadable
theredrobin chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is fantastic-light, fun, clever, in-character, and so very well-written.

How ironic that Darcy, of all people, is frustrated that he is unable to decipher the actions of another.

Great job.
Brissie chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
really good. even better if i'm listening to the soundtrack of this scene while reading it. cool.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
nice job!

keep writing!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
very deep, really good!

HawkAngel
Anenihan chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
oh, I'm all shivery!

That was most excellent! I love it. It was a great addin into the movie. Bravo.

I liked the way you told the parts and how you interpreted Darcys thoughts. But most of all I love the last line "Across from him, Elizabeth watched him, unreadable." It's a good close, it sums it all up so nicely.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Amazing. Fantastic job.
KG86 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I enjoyed this short piece immensely :)
E.B.isme chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh! bravo. A rare gem in the Jane Austen basket. The style was very convincing; which as an author is always nice to hear, eh? The part about knowing he'd fallen in love with her i cannot agree with. I do remember Darcy saying at the end that he could not fix it on the hour, the spot or the look; he was in halfway before he knew it had begun.

Much luck w/ future enterprises,

E.
DP1014 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Dont ask why for even I dont know the answer to why this piece made me laugh. I am not making fun of the story its just I really dont know. I laugh at random stuff...ask my friends they know.

faved!
Chrizel chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wow, that was intense. You absolutely captured what I loved in the 2005 version. The intensity, the tension and the humor that made you read pages full of drawing room chatter. Although the 95 version is technically more faithful to the book it was unable to sustain those qualities. I loved those moments in the 2005 movie. You know? The ones that gave you thrills. I don't remember anything of the kind in the 95 version. Just the Darcy in a wet look scene. It didn't give me that big of a thrill. So much for a comparison of both adaptations. I really loved how you described the nuances and Darcy's internal dialogue in each scene. Although his emotions were clearer on his face than 95 Darcy's was your descriptions enriched it. Your style of writing is very believable. You presented the character and his thoughts so well. I hope I can read more from you!
GraniaMhaol chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was absolutely breathtaking, I love it! I do have a question, though- wasn't Mrs. Bennet referring to Charlotte Lucas with the "it's a pity she's not more handsome" comment, or did Darcy just miss part of the conversation? I wasn't sure.

This was awesome, though. *faves*
lovabledrollgeek chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
lovely. elegant descriptions, nice to get inside Darcy's head. and the 05 movie adaptation, though nothing on the 95 was, was stil extraordinary, but you captured it perfectly
Jed52 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I loved your approach in this story! It's always interesting to have Darcy's POV :)
edward X bella chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
aw very sweet- you write from darcy's point of view very well (i like your other story as well )