Reviews for The Reality of Memories
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
As though he'd miss a chance to watch her squirm.

Side note: Poor Sarah. Small children are terrifying.
Schwann chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
my god you have the best disclaimer in the world. And I haven't even started actually reading yet...
Shai Neko chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Very very nice! I like finding stuff that's 'slice of life' type writing. It's a nice change from all the JxS fics.
Scarbantia chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
It's good to have you back. Labyrinth was the Christmas present for me back in 1986, so winter-holiday spirit-Labyrinth is always a good combo for me.

I liked this story, it was very enjoyable, with a good portion of humor,thrill(Merlin),blinking holiday lights. I'm a great and loyal fan of your stories, but Franco was...well, odd. Maybe it's just my reduced brain-capacity...do not bother with my hair-splittering.

I'm waiting for the next story.

PS: You would put dear ol'Lancelot in the dryer?
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Enjoyable Chapter. Keep smiling. :-) Merry Christmas.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Happy Solstice yodeladyhoo! Nice story of friendship and family. The Maitre de was an odd addition. Not too distracting, but he didn't add anything either. Love that Lancelot was found in the car. Similar thing happened last night with a lost glove and an 8 year old accused of losing it... only to have it turn up in my coat pocket. Heh.

Cute story.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I'm a sucker for blinking holiday lights. Watching them go on and off is great therapy. In this case, they slow down time and increase the anxiety of not being found out that you've got monsters in the house.

Excellent use of "I'll call." Did 'HE' arrive too? I wonder...
Anij chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Ooh! She owes him one. Big time. Especially since he didn't have to.

HOLIDAYS TO ALL!
BeautyandYue chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I really liked the story. If you really wanted too you could make it into a story rather than a one-shot. I would like to see it flower into a story. But that's my own plot bunny banging my head with the hammer she got somewhere. Anyway, have a blessed christmas!
ShadowyLined chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Ah, very cute! LOL! I'm sure Ludo was very happy to help out. You know, he could come in very handy from time to time! Building a rock garden? Call Ludo! Don't have a ladder? Give ol' Ludo a buzz. But this, I think, was the best service he could perform. Adorable, Lady A. Simply adorable! Oh, and I love the theme throughout of the blazing lights blinking their way to nothingness and then returning to brilliant life. It really corresponds with your overall theme and how memories can blaze brightly sometimes and other times we wonder if they really are memories or just a lingering figment of a dream. Very well done!

fm
Mashdana chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
hello my dear! good to have you back, I hope youre feeling a little bit better! thank you for sharing this story, though I must admit Im not the greatest fan of holiday stories... still, I enjoyed this one. probably because I was missing your prose already!

thank you again!