Reviews for Saving Rachel
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
love it cannot wait for more
Lyra Skywalker chapter 5 . 12/29/2003
that was really good. i feel so sorry for poor Alec...Simon...Sebastian, who ever he is.
AntipodeanOpaleye chapter 5 . 7/20/2002
This is really amazing! Your characterization is perfect, and the entire plot is exceedingly compelling. You really captured Alec well; I was very impressed. I don't think there are enough fics out there that capture the youth of the X5s, and just how young they really are, aside from their knowledge and skill. Keep writing, and update ASAP!

Dearest Helpless chapter 5 . 5/28/2002
Hi! I love the story, Rachel lost her memory right? Hum. My brains scrambled. I actually came to ask you a favour :) I've got this idea for a story and I've written it out but I don't know if it's very on base or what not- it's based on Harbour Lights, a little thing I saw that niggles at me. :S If your interested [Pleeeeeeeeease :)] email me at :Look: I'd be forever grateful. Wait. You probably don't know who this is, I change my name, well i've beern Butterflyz and Enslave, remember?
Mija chapter 5 . 5/9/2002
It has been awhile hasn't it. I'm glad you ave updated.
Mija chapter 4 . 2/3/2002
I hope that you are going to write more. This is great.
Owl chapter 4 . 1/19/2002
I like your Rachel so much better than the show's. :-) This fic makes more sense now, though, after I've seen the ep. Please write more! And while I'm here, please update your X-Men/DA crossover fic too!
DizzyDame chapter 4 . 1/17/2002
I read everything you write & think you're a really good author.

But in this story you excel because for the first time you made Alec seem real to me. His charactor is usually portrayed in fan fic as a lover of Max which I don't think could happen. (I think they could have sex if Max was out of her mind with "heat", but otherwise never). I prefer the charactors to stay in CHARACTOR.

You are the best when it comes to portraying Asha & Alec. I'd like to see you do more with Asha & with , but not necessarily together.

Please keep up the good work & thank you very much. Your many fans love you.
Psycho Goddess chapter 4 . 1/16/2002
Took you long enough to post more :p

I'm one to talk, but anyways...

This is so sweet, I feel so bad for 494, I just want to cry :(
Amy Lock chapter 4 . 1/15/2002
That was absolutly beautiful. Just gorgeus. Unfortunately, I had to leave part way through it so I didn't get the whole effect, but it was still amazing. Personally, I don't think you should bother working the name Alec into the story. That name is no more him that any other. It's just that in the show he's accepted it as himself. However if you could change it before he knew a name, then Sebastion would do just as well as Alec. Anyway, great chapter. Luv Amy.
Melissa chapter 4 . 1/15/2002
That's great! Please write more soon! I love Alec but what kind of name is Sebastian? That's my cats name. :) Awsome Job!
Amy Lock chapter 3 . 1/15/2002
Yay! You're back with another chapter. I love this story. And after reading that spoiler again I really wish that Rachel could live and Alec could have that love back in his life. My friend and I stubbornly decided that Rachel's the only person who should be with him, so I love your story so much. I'm glad that you chose to write from both perspectives now, and I can't wait to get to the next chapter.
NeithKe chapter 3 . 12/24/2001
Im really enthralled about Episode 11, now oh-so-stylishly dubbed "The Berrisford Agenda." I was thinking about writing some pre-episode A/R but you do it so well, why should I try to steal your thunder? (;
psycho goddess chapter 3 . 12/2/2001
I heard you were good Pari, so when I saw this story I decided to read it... and let me tell you, you're incredibly talented! I am about three seconds away from crying my moronic head off. Your characterizations are perfect and the plot is interesting.
Melissa chapter 3 . 12/2/2001
This is good! Please write more!