Reviews for When does it get easier to be me?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
If you're abandoning this story, just pull it.
MiniLover chapter 31 . 5/23/2015
I was really loving this story! Not to mention the side stories you wrote. I wish you had continued with this story! :(
ljpjcg chapter 31 . 3/31/2015
Sookie is really naughty (yum) and all the characters actions are confusing! Will we see a conclusion in the near future?
tanseynz chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
What a fascinating take on the CH characters. Sookie was definitely more bimboish, Bill more needy and Eric confused. Your Jasper had much potential. Ty for sharing.
tanseynz chapter 30 . 5/13/2014
'Every girl's ego could use a little stroking'? Oh dear...so much for a break. Bill's gone so back to Eric! Is he blind or has she just tucked his balls in her handbag?
tanseynz chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
Got to laugh a lot at Sookie's indignation. She's all over Eric every time Bill is out of her sight, yet when he voices his doubt about her fidelity to him she's angry? There's a name for women like her...
tanseynz chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
No surprise there. What I do wonder is why Sookie forgot the vampire superior sense of smell? Oh that's right - she's lost her cotton pickin' mind!
tanseynz chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
OK, where's the famed stubbornness now?
tanseynz chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
So she's stalking her kidnapper in a place where one of the guys she's lusting after owns? And they're both powerful vampires. Hmmmm...deathwish comes immediately to mind.
tanseynz chapter 21 . 5/13/2014
It's one thing to have Jasper taking over her mind, but falling into Bill or Eric's arms anytime they crook their fingers at her? Sookie, Sookie, Sookie...
tanseynz chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
Yep, keep assuming the worst if Eric's involved... You'd think she disliked the guy.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
A 'duh' moment. She seems to have a lot of them when it comes to Bill. Meantime, she immediately blames Eric for the deficits in her life rather than doing a little thinking.
tanseynz chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Big mouth small brain. That goes for both Sookie and Jasper.
tanseynz chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Sheesh she's just full of excuses for her own behaviour while having no problem at all blaming Eric for what SHE does. She and Bill utterly deserve each other.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
'Obliged' to stay all night and make love? Sheesh Eric. You really know how to make a telepath feel wanted!