Reviews for Like Metal to a Smith
Please come back! I need more of this! I’m literally heartbroken that this may never be finished. I hope you come back and write more
A chapter 35 . 1/11
Thank you for the ending. I've been waiting. Thank you
PilotDante chapter 35 . 12/7/2017
This is amazing! I need more! :D
Anon chapter 35 . 3/13/2017
Thank you! The ending is good. It would be nice to get a chapter or two of them leaning on each other and helping each other to trust and love more deeply.
Ranger chapter 35 . 12/21/2016
Thank you for all of your hard work. I have to say though I don't think Eothain and Brithwyn are at loose ends. She's where she wants to be and honestly her staying there puts an end to any reasonable possibility of anything further happening.
coecoe11 chapter 35 . 12/18/2016
Thanks for your beautiful writing! :) :)
EugeniaVictoria chapter 35 . 12/15/2016
I don't exactly remember what happened before this chapter, lol, but this was one was nicely written indeed. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 12/7/2016
I was so surprised when I saw the notification in my inbox, as you said it has been too long, but anyway I was very happy to read the ending and reunion of these 2. Indeed you have grow up as a writer (and person) as all of your readers have. Thank you for putting the time and effort to finish the story, it is always better later than never ;-) Lylyn 07
Katia0203 chapter 35 . 12/9/2016
Of course we're still here, how could we not be? This story is exceptional and much loved by many people. Thank you for finishing it and bringing things to a sort of resolution. I know life is busy, but keep writing because you have real talent.
trustbroccoli23 chapter 35 . 12/9/2016
OMG, this ending is absolutely beautiful! It kinda feels abrupt BUT it also gives us readers a chance to imagine how everything went from then on... This is one of my favourite fanfincs and I trully believe you did justice to Éomer and Lothiriel's story. Amazing job! Thank you for creating this.
anon chapter 35 . 12/7/2016
THANK YOU SO MUCH for this fic ! man... what a journey it's been. I fell in love with your writing a while back and to see it finish... it's quite emotional and overwhelming. Thank you so very much for writing this beautiful story. My heart swells to think of them happy and loving and man! just thank you very much.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/6/2016
Pls label this as completed
Susan chapter 35 . 12/5/2016
Thank you so much for finishing this most beloved fanfiction. I have finished it myself over and over in my mind but wanted your ending most of all.
Angharad23 chapter 35 . 12/7/2016
Never be sorry or sad for the time it takes to tell a story! By posting just now you have gained a reader-I've been hooked from the beginning and lost sleep the past two days reading this story until the end! It's absolutely lovely and heartwrenching and full of hope all at once. So thank you for sharing this with us!

It makes me deeply grateful our two main characters have found their happiness.
mazzmataz chapter 35 . 12/7/2016
I'm really glad you updated I really enjoyed this story