Reviews for A Secret Love
grungekitty chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
aaaaaw so cute! v

TBH I was expecting Elio to die and this to be a pre-series Mandarin betrayal fic.
Nerea Paz chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I loved the story, I've read it many times and I'm excited about it every time I read it. I would like to see more stories spova 3
Kqmagicgirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
this story really rocks I love it! please write another story like it!
Ruthibobs chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
I loved this story, especially the end fight. Glad Mandy got what he deserved.
a person chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
RobotMonkeys4Ever chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
Cute ending. It felt quite fitting. :) Any chance you'll be doing more Spova in the future? I'd read it!
Katee the Cat chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
no please no i don't want it to be the end!
Ghost of a Heart that Once Was chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
That was such a sweet ending! I absolutely LOVED this story! D
KallimaHeart chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
RESPONSE TO PREVIOUS REVIEW (this is basically what I wrote her in response):

First of all, people seem to overlook the fact that they are CYBERNETIC monkeys, which means that they were of organic origins with the robotic parts integrated into their systems. In the show, they are shown to have fur, which means they still have those organic parts. In my opinion, the only parts of their bodies that are technological are their heads (minus the brain), their jetpacks, and, of course, their arms. ALSO, remember in "Ghost in the Machinder," when they were X-Rayed? You saw internal organs, and nobody would leave some organs biological and make others cybernetic. THEREFORE, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that they still have their reproductive organs still intact.

Second, in case you hadn't noticed, this entire thing is kinda set in ALTERNATE UNIVERSE (I cannot stress this enough), which gives me creative license to mess with timelines, character opinions, and the like, in whatever way I wish for the sake of the story. In addition, this is a place for people to write about shows they like and to express themselves within in boundaries. I have stayed within those boundaries (moreso than I can say for other writers [not you, just others]). That's not even mentioning that I am writing this for myself and to get this out of my head, I didn't ask for any reviews, nor do I feel like I really need them to validate my writing.

PLUS, you'll note she only took the time to read the first chapter and made her decision from there. What's the point of trying to "help" other authors when your only criticism is that the basis of the story doesn't make sense, when it clearly does?

Anyhoo, hope other people enjoy.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
...How can a robot monkey become pregnant?

This story is honestly kinda hard to believe. There's also the issue of Nova commenting in Snowbound that she knew for a while that Mandarin was a bad guy. I guess a relationship could have lead to the spite, but... It doesn't really feel like the characters very much. (sweatdrop) i'm sorry. The way it's written isn't bad, and I kinda like how not everything is revealed immediatly, but these just don't feel like the right characters to write this with to me.
RobotMonkeys4Ever chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
Very cool, I'm digging the action of this scene. Good way to kind of slow things down. I also like how you sort of made Mandarin go insane near the end (sort of reminds me of Azula at the end of Avatar - a lust for power driving insanity.) Anyway, it seems to be wrapping up well! I look forward to seeing the last chapter (or two, I assume) of this fic.

Sulfur Dusk chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
This is VERY well-written and dramatic. Mandarin is perfectly in-character, as is Nova, and, of course, SPRX-77. :)

This chapter was my favorite...I just...I CAN'T HELP BUT AADDOORREE ANY TRIANGLE WITH AT LEAST MANDARIN AND NOVA IN IT! It's just...yeah! And barely ANYONE does it! I'm so glad you wrote this!

Update soon!

Sincerely~Duskblood (I'm usually not this hyper, but...oh well! XD)
Ghost of a Heart that Once Was chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
wow, mandarin is messed up in the head.

yay! sparky came to the rescue! i hope he kicks mandarins you-know-what!

this story is so great and really well written. PLEASE update really soon!
RobotMonkeys4Ever chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
Cool. I'm glad I found this story, it's awesome. Sounds like we might discover the reason Mandarin "left" the hyperforce, huh? Neat. Hope to see your update soon!

RobotMonkeys4Ever chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Oh my goodness, please tell me you're going to update soon! An interesting storyline. I wish I knew what Mandarin's voice sounded like when he was younger. Right now I have the old scratchy one in my head when I read his parts, and it's just sort of off. Anyway... enough about my problems. So this is sort of AU right? With Mandarin being there and Antauri still being black, it appears to take place between their creation and their great sleep period. But of course in this time Sprx and Nova didn't have a child, and none of them remembered the presence of the Alchemist, so - slightly AU, or will things be explained in later chapters? Either way I really like it. I really like more mature stories between Sprx and Nova, because I really think their relationship fits it well (well maybe not so much canon, but in my mind... XD.) Anyways I hope you update, I don't understand why this doesn't have many reviews but it's really awesome. Hope to see more soon!