Reviews for The Royal Pain New and Improved
April2006 chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
I LOVE IT! PLEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEE! Update!
The Riddle Heir chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
why are all of your stories so freaking amazing and you keep stopping them at the most inconvenient times... lol you are driving me crazy in the most amazing way

more when you can, also if you don't mind my asking when does the Naruto/Gaara parts come in?

again. love the story- more when you can :)
Vampire Kitty chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Please tell me that Sasuke will be forced to give Itachi a blow job in the next chap that is so hot!
XxBunniLuvXx chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
i hope you correct the errors whenever u can,becuz this story iz so awsome! XD
Veja24 chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
What errors? This story was awesome the way it was, it had one of the best Itachi/Sasuke moment when Itachi secretly visited Sasuke while he was asleep. That is until you decided to change it and make it more passive & loving, ruining Itachi's forceful side.

If I were you, I would just keep writing new chapters. You can never make a work that's quite perfect, you'll always be able find some errors in your stories.
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
Great story! can't wait till the next chapter so see what happens to Sasuke!
momochan and chestnut chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
aweh chapter five ended so quick n thanks for usin the itachi marry sasu0chan plan x3 it made me sad to see chapter 5 end so quik snffle but its coolieoz XD so much lemon so lil time
momochan and chestnut chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
sasuke should dress itachi like a girl so he can pose as his bride its just a sujestion maybe
momochan and chestnut chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
cool story i laughed alot it was so awesome ino shouldve gotten slapped by a random pink haired waiter that just happen to be handing out empty glass bottles ..wink wink lawl ur stories cool x3
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
LOVE IT!
moonlightstar1789 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
yumy xD you have to update very very very soon ]]
Veja24 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Who-ho-ho! :D I got lemon in my eyes! XD I loved this chapter very much, too bad it was quite short. But in next one, I beg you to make Itachi punish Sasuke! Trying to escape must count as a major act of defiance, so he should be punished accordingly! Itachi's threat in the begginging sounded so hot...:)
Vampire Kitty chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Don't stop now you are at the best part!
moonlightstar1789 chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
O...M...F...G! *major nose bleed* i love stories that involves a very possessive (maybe obsessive?) itachi must update!
NeoIceBreaker chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
I say choice two with extras. Like he should explain to him the reason why it all happened, the get to the bed action lol.

Btw, nice chapter before, keep it up... its Hot