Reviews for Snowed In
booksandmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i loved it it had the perfect amout of edward and bella in it!
Godricshollowheart chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Cool story! I loved how Alice liked Jasper but was too shy to ask him out!
kathy chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
hey i think u should really continue this story it was getting very interesting...i think that u can add a lot more to this story.
hansbmd chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was really cute! I liked it! The parts between Alice and Jasper, then Bella and Edward, I liked it all. Good story!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
So sweet! :) I loved it.
vampirerobot chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
It was so cute Nickynoo!

and i think i laughed...wait...hm...i read it days ago and am reviewing now so yeah...

don't ask why. don't even think about why. i don't ever, EVER want you to know.

it's casue it was really late and i was tired, but you can NEVER know that! are we clear?

Well, i am officially high on life. Today i was going to do the dishes, dad said "are you gonna do the dishes?" and that was it. that was the end of it. i completely lost myself in hysterics. i laughed until it hurt. and it did hurt, ALOT. Like when claire and i had wizz-fizz high only i was going to do the dishes.

And that was my whole day.

Just thought you should know!
deviLISH-innocence chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i loved that! absolutely adorable! i want to get stuck in snowstorm with edward, Jasper and Emmett lol
shesmileinc chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I like it you should write more...I am on winter break here in America and I need something to read. I really did like it you did not drag things out. It was also interesting most of the time too.
LuffyxRuby chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
cute!
filthysmile chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
ahh how cute :) i loved it hope u make this a 2 part!
iliads chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aww, I loves it! And I'm putting it on my alerts in case you do decide to add another chapter or two onto it :D
PuddingInGreatPain chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
ah thats so cute i love it!