Reviews for Say it Right
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Nice!
BloodyXan-Xan chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This is a pretty good story, but i just don't see yurri and wolfram expresing this kind of thing. they could feel that way but they probably keep it to themself and not show it in public but the story is damn good. keep them coming.
wingedstranger chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
SQUEAL! so cute, those two are just so, so... oh i love 'em. class little one-shot you have here! i'll have to give one a go, now i've finaly finished my fic. haha. but really this was GREAT, you should so write more on these two. keep up the good work.
Airis chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I'm not entirely particular over the spelling of names but I think you sounded too stand-off-ish over that matter. It kind of ruined the mood since you inserted it within your story.

Also, I've learned (not that I didn't do this myself before) that putting in Japanese phrases in a fanfic cannot always be a good thing. Unless the proper/exact meaning cannot be conveyed in any other language than English (if the word or phrase has no direct translation), I do believe it's best to stick with the language in which your fic is written.

Otherwise, the story is good and i think you've achieved your intention of writing fluff. :D
seamusog chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
"Konrad(yes, that is how you actually spell his name)"

Hahaha. You might want to let Geneon, Funimation, Tokyopop (the license holders and distributors), and Takabayashi-sensei, the true author, know. I don't think they got your memo.

I think I might have enjoyed the story but this high-handed statement threw me out of the it (though for the record, I frankly don't care how fanfic authors spell it).
VolumeofForgottenLore chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Hm. That makes me wonder what was going on for Wolfie to become upset because Yuuri said those three special words? Nice story!
twent47blue chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Nice, really good. Keep up the good work!
pixidust-princess chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Please carry on writing in this area!

There are never enough fluffy yuuram stories around (i did try one once and failed...miserably!)

Yours was tres kawaii!

]]]]]]]]]]]

plez write more!

xD
Sakuya Ookochi chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hey, Kasaki chan. _ It's Jay (GuardianHeart) this is really cute. You did a good job.
123 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
No offense but unless I see Japaneses Characters there is no correct way of Spelling Konrad/Conrad/Conrart it's entirely up to the author and for the record in the Graphic Novel it's spelled Conrad
Guppyvis chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
So cute! please write more of this kind of story's _
azab chapter 1 . 12/21/2008