Reviews for Meifu's Gate ::Prequel::
Snowyh2o chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
Either reiatsu sensing, or shunpo!
Now to prepare for the academy story marathon(300k-900k each story, there are 4 I need to read!).
empires chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I could read such beautifully written stories such as these all night long. I love the intelligence and cleverness you see in Ukitake and Kyouraku. I love the melancholy and sadness in their lives, and I really, truly love how you've presented a set of circumstances that really shape who these two people are and how they could become the characters in Bleach. Only more grounded and I could just reach out and touch them.

Wonderful stories!
empires chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
What a powerful and sadly moving chapter! I am really enjoying this prequel.
MerryKitten chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
This was excellent! Very realistic and the details of their past lives fit them well. Thank you!
RiddikulusWaterbender chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
I always look for stories like this in every book or show. Thank you for making such an interesting story for Bleach! :D
esthete-of-the-world chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
Wow. This was just amazing. Especially the earlier chapters, you got the character SPOT ON. And you didn't just write Ukitake or Kyouraku as they are now- you wrote them as who they were when they were kids. This whole story I kept thinking "Yes! This is what they would have been like!"

And the plot- it was like a professional wrote it. This is among the best coming-of-age stories I've ever read- anywhere. The conflicts, challenges, deaths, goodbyes- it's really unique.

I can't wait to start part 2!
Nelarun chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
This was brilliant. Such beautiful writing, amazing characterisation and wonderful backstories for two of my favourite characters!

Thank you so much! I'm off to read the other Meifu's Gate stories!

Nela
IgNighted chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
A superb and powerful start to one of the greatest series of fanfiction. The perfect characterization and portrayals of the canon characters made this piece extremely moving.
50525 chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Just finished reading it and cant wait to read the next story, very good idea, suprised this story hasn't got more reviews.
50525 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
You know I always wanted to read a story like this thank god I found one now... A good story aswell, good english, grammar and plot devices.
Writing bunny chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
It was a great story. I think you described the formative years of the boys very well. And your writing style is also very good. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Writing bunny chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
Good work.

I liked the tree metaphore.
Writing bunny chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
I like how you describe Shunsui here. It explains a lot about his personality.
Writing bunny chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Good. I like how zou describe the Soul Society before the founding of Gotei 13.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Good. I like how you explained Ukitake's illness. It's original, yet believable.