Reviews for When Light Touches Dark
Dolphinsplash12 chapter 15 . 2/8
This story has to be one of the best I've ever read. The characters are all really well developed and are realistic too. I know that stories generally aren't picked up after such a large amount of time as this one, but if you do decide to pick it up again, I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I read this story like a mad woman because I couldn't get enough. You are an amazing writer! I'm dying to find out how this story ends, do you have plans to finish it soon?
Cassie37 chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
Just wanted to say, really well written story. Plot follows nicely, character building, speech patterns, all very well done! You've truly made the idea of Balinor your own by adding to the mythos, explaining things not covered in the originals and taking it in a wholy unexpected direction, your own! It could easily have slid in as a prequel to the Balinor series.

Some spelling mistakes throughout the installments, but all together the story is a pleasure to read.

Looking forward to the next installments!
terriblycalm chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
Yay new chapter :) such an interestingly good one too.
gogogadget chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
this is not a unicorns of balinor book. it is not as good as the unicorn of balinor books and it doesnt seem to be as good a book as the others just from reading the beginning. you dont just let the bonded unicorn die right in the beginning. this book needs work, but it has potential.
terriblycalm chapter 12 . 4/26/2010
i loved it. by far the best fanfiction i have read in a very long time
NewGirlz chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
I loved this chapter! And I don't mind the new character, I kinda like her actually.

So the prince? Dria's true love? Good choice in my opinion! It's a really good twist!

I can't wait until the next chapter!
Saz chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
Well if you are trying to keep us in suspence your doing a very good job lol. I really love this story. The discriptions of the unicorns and their movments are described perfectaly. As a lover of horses i can relate to to thier every moment, how they react to their bonded pair and its just a beautiful story. Keep up the good work and hopefully we will a beautiful ending to this wondful tale.
Cat chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
I really got into this story and i just love everything about it but where can i read the rest. I haven't been able to put it down and i would really like to read the end.
NewGirlz chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
OMG, this was a really good filler chapter! Hey, is the D guy in love with Dria's sister? It kind of seems that way. Anyway, great chapter and sorry it took me so long to review!
NewGirlz chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Wow, this was really good. I can't wait until the next chapter! This was just, wow. I mean really!
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
This is really good! I can't wait for more.
NewGirlz chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Wow, I liked this chapter a lot, too. hey, can't she give some of her power into the horn? That would give it more magic. I really liked how Logen told her the real truth, too. She did need that. It was also really funny in the start of the chapter! I loved how you had her have a really hard time with chores! Thank you by the way, for telling us the age. I at first thought that she was like sixteen and everyone else was younger than her (except the boys, they were like eighteen or seventeen). This was a great chapter! Please update soon!
NewGirlz chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Okay, WOW. That was an awesome chapter! I loved that you had the first chapter be (time wise) in the middle and the last after the first one (time wise). This was really good, too! Did they know each other when they were little? It seems like it, or was it the grad that she knew when she was younger? Anyways, is Emera her unicorn? The way you have it seems like it. I can't wait until the next chapter! By the way, is the older sister going to come back soon? I also really liked how you added that the Prince had a mom once.

P.S. This chapter kind of implied that the Prince like Idria, right?
Perinne chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Your story is, if anything, perhaps a little too well written; sometimes you are over-descriptive which draws attention away from the plot and makes it a little hard to follow, or to concentrate on what it is actually happening. There are also a few slight changes in tense.

Apart from that, your story is awesome. The plot seems to be complicated and interesting and the characters seem life like and real, they are involved in the story, not just there for the sake of being there.

So, in short, I really like your story, please keep writing!