Reviews for Papercut Skin
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Funny, how everyone has their own opinion of each character. I always imagine Alice and Jasper not having sex as much, doing it, but not a lot. They just seem to be the most innocent of the bunch! Emmett and Rosalie, however, that's another story. (Ha ha, Em and Rose playing as Ed and Bella!)
tenshi113 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I didn't like it much I mean the writing was great but I felt asthough jasper wanted the real bella instead and I don't like that.
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh my goodness, it just felt too naughty reading this. I absolutely loved it! I just wish Edward and Bella walked in on them calling their names out, that would've been hilarious. But still, this was amazing.
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Ha! I really wonder what Edward will think when he can smell them on Bella's room...
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Interesting idea. Well written.
dvcc chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
abzolutely perfect and amazing i was literally laughing out loud at the end when alice broke character

so halarious. i loved it!
MrsJakeBlack chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
ouft that was hot ;)
eidabella16 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hahaha very good. Loved it
acrowthatlaughs chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was such taboo. :) I love how ir was eventually Alice who broke character; I suspected it would be Jasper.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hilarious, awesome and sweet.
Thais Potter Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
"I knew you couldn't take it slow," Jasper teased.

Haha, awesome!

This is so going to my favorites...
Gracie chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Another fantastic story. Sexy, sweet and fun.
kindly fuck off xx chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
XD This was great! I totally loved it! Ooo can you do like a prequel, where they role-play as Ron and Hermione?
Moonlight largo chapter 1 . 10/18/2010