Reviews for Papercut Skin
girlinmotion chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
lol, LOVED IT! so random, so unusual...SO ALICE!
Juggernauts chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Pirate and... his wench?

Alice and Jasper?

...

That sounds... interesting...

Great fic, I can see why it placed in the contest. I love all the build up and back story, too. Much better than just jumping straight into the lemon. Well done. D
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i liked it. very different.
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
that was funny and hot!
Sierra Sitruc chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I don't review very often, but boy did this story deserve it. Very original idea and not to mention hilarious. And hot. Hot and hilarious is an amazing combination.

I don't usually laugh out loud at stories, but this one made me do it.

Favorite line: “Jasper? Bella, why are you calling out my brother’s name? I know he’s devilishly handsome, and a much better lover than me, but why would you do such a thing?”
laurentx chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
LOVED IT! SO KINKY!
Gaawa-wida-cookie chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
i found this story on a fav list on a friends acount and thought y the heck not so i gave it a go but ok : to tell you the truth, through out most of the start of that i was just thinking . . . creepy ... creepy ... but my good was that hot! you really had a great plot combine with wonderful writing skills , it really was a brilliant ok alittle creepy at times have to admit , but when you actually get your head around it starts to look not so bad. ohh and i loved jaspar's teasing at the end i thought that was just funny . carry on writing

and thank you for that wonderful story
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I really loved this, so creative!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
At first I thought hm do I want to read this (I don't no why), but then I gave it a try and I have to say it was so much fun and oh hot of course. :)

PS: I put it on my Fav-list. ;)
Emily chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
wow all ican say is your a great writer hey why not try one where bella and edward role play as alice and jasper
Lahali chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This was ridiculously good. You should add chapters to this. I would love to see someone portray Emmett/Rosalie. Please!. I'd be your best friend forever, pinkie promise.
JuliaCullen09 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Very interesting story. I like it.
VampireCat3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I loved it! It was well written, in character, and really hot.

ps: How funny would it have been if charlie HAD been at home (or walking to the house) heard them and thought it was edward and bella?
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
At first, I was thought, "Man, that's odd..." and then I thought about it. And I liked it. Quite a bit. Hehe. I rarely read Jasper/Alice, but I enjoy it sometimes, like now. And I cracked up over them roleplaying Ron and Hermione, because that pairing is my favorite in all of HP/fandom. :-P Overall, very sexy. P.S. How would Edward not notice their scent when they came back from Florida? Just food for thought... ;-)
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hahah this story was really funny. And I loved how you put in the lines from the movie. I can imagine Edward was *not* happy when he found out about that :)
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »