Reviews for Just Blood
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Yay! I hated it when the movie got it completely wrong and made him the bad guy. I'm glad you felt the same way (at least, I'm assuming you did since you wrote this)!
Overall, this story was very interesting. I think my favorite part was when they both came down and Esmé and Tomas had their jaws drop open when she came out as a full human.
Great story
muzi yuki chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
great story
Soda chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I really like this, I read the book back in 8th grade, and I didn't like it, but reading this makes me want to re-read it. I love the way you described everything. You'll make an amazing writer. :)
hoppy9000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
u put that when they were making love she had a look of "enjoyment" on her face pleasure yes enjoyment? i dont think so

but besides that really great story
Kariko chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I was so sure Gabriel had blue eyes, not brown eyes. Wasn't it Aiden that had brown eyes instead? Let me go look at my copy real quick... Yes, Gabriel has blue eyes. If you look on page 26 in chapter 3, the book quotes, "The teasing in his blue eyes made her want to spit." I just wanted to point that out only to make sure the characters of Annette Curtis Klause stay true to their description give in the book "Blood and Chocolate".
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
i like it. how you included that he was her soul mate, along with how you put it in both their POVs. Great job! :)
DarkSunshine24 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
WOW this was amazing you should totally make this into a story it was amazing and you had great vocabulary!
KieliGirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i love it! i read the book after i watched the movie and i have to say the movie sucks compared to the book. gabriel is WAY better than aiden! awesome!
Kittythulu chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This was very well written, and not just circling around the love making like most M-rated things are. I liked it a lot. Please continue writing your stories!
Giselle Mariana LeRoux chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
its so cute! i love gabriel and vivian! its adorable and wonderfully written. way to go!

~Bri
ElenaDarren chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Too bad they didn't add something like this in the book. It was good, I like it.
iBomb chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
You do write much like her and thats not something people can easilly do. I think you got the characters down about their personalities, but I think it was missing something. I can't put my finger on what, but I think it needs more intensity, but other than that, its simply wonderful and sounds like it came right from the book itself. Good work!
KikoTakahashi chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I like it that should have been the ending definatley! _
TheKnightedLady chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Love it! When I read the book I knew that something like this would happen after words and I bow down to you for putting it into words... it's suggested but I think we need to read it!

Your style is really similar to Anette Curtis Klausse's which makes the piece both believeable to read and to picture as an epilogue in the book.

Great piece!

x x x
Alex Benjamin chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very good story. It was very close to the books format. I am glad that you did your story about Blood and Chocolate I loved the book hated the movie. I believe more people should do stories about Blood and Chocolate