Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
Ferhero chapter 62 . 5/21
very good story, I would have loved a continuation of this I do not know if the author is right or not, probably he has already forgotten all this or maybe he is not here anymore, but I want you to know even if you do not see this that you are a great one of the best writers I've ever seen, you gave me several days of good reading, thanks for everything, I'll go to your other stories to see if I find a gem like this
kaushikgm21 chapter 27 . 5/5
such a beautiful chapter, soo many emotions, wow Yurimi best girl
98ajaj chapter 23 . 4/30
This...this whole chapter Is a thing that happened. I read it. The proof is there. Itnit's highly grafical primal glory. It was simularly beautiful as to a train derailment. Chaotic, brutal, fast paced, yet equally quick to end... I want more. I crave more...thank you for the blessing that is this chapter.
hawky chapter 3 . 4/24
the ramen eating bit reminded me of shoukugeki no soma where everyone would(in their mindscape, not real-though that does happen later where everyones clothes get shredded but besides the point lol.) lose all their clothes start moaning and have an orgasm as soon as his food touched their tongue . then they would start stuffing themselves and orgasm and moan some more lmfao.
Demonslayerlover chapter 2 . 4/15
Narutoeating*
Sayurilewd noises*
Naruto: I guess she likes the food
the audiencefacepalm*
Calm Dragons chapter 8 . 4/6
Naruto just might kill himself faster than Sayoko...
JAYSEN chapter 26 . 3/13
This chapter...This one really tugged at the heartstrings. Utterly heartfelt and wholesome...Well, as wholesome as this fic can get. Her presence is exactly what he needed.
How wrong do you want this to be?

Chu2 chapter 62 . 2/6
This was an excellent read all in all. The story moved quite slow at times with little plot development and some big plot holes left unexplored, it was more focused on humor and character relations I would say.

The writing is excellent with little or no gramma error or otherwise as far as I could tell. The setting is very unique for what Naruto FF I have read thus far and was a refreshing experience.

Kinda sad/depressing? ending.
THE LAST PART IS JUST SOOOOO FUCKING GOD DAMN WRONG
Arashi Kaoru chapter 3 . 1/8
THIS IS SO WRONG
Arashi Kaoru chapter 2 . 1/8
Bahahahahhaha what the hell is this, i just clicked a random "Completed" fanfic while the title and summary was loading and this is what i get! BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I LIKE THIS
5,775 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »