Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
Psycho Ray chapter 23 . 9h
Wow, so THAT is what happens when you have a tsundere couple! Damn rough. Pretty amusing, tho.
Psycho Ray chapter 21 . 20h
Ah... I think now I get why you did what you did with Yurimi and the whole claiming thing. She was getting too close to Naruto, and he was accepting her. It was becoming... too monogamic, and you couldn't have that, of course. The way it is now, Naruto is almost forced to go harem, since he is already close to girls other than Yuria.
Psycho Ray chapter 20 . 4/23
This fic took such a dark tone all of a sudden... It was quite depressing, but quite important for the character's development...

But seeing Sayuri's head on fire was fucking unbeatable unless paired against ecchi.
Psycho Ray chapter 19 . 4/23
When Sayuri Naruto "was" human, I was innocent enough to believe he found a way to become immortal, maybe even Kitsuni. Now, I just think he died.
Psycho Ray chapter 16 . 4/22
I've read many Naruto fics over the years. From SI that didn't touch the canon plot to AUs that destroyed it even before the Wave Arc... I've read those that choose The Gamer's path, Fem!Kurama, time travel and even Danzo training Naruto. I've seen fics so old that Itachi was still considered a huge motherfucker and ultimate evil Mastermind.

But never in my entire life have I seen such fucked up Uchiha Clan.
Psycho Ray chapter 15 . 4/21
I get it, damn, Naruto is nice and stupid, Yuria is nice and stupid... They are all good people. But damn, I miss Yurimi. I wonder if she could still be with Naruto, if Yuria allowed it...
Psycho Ray chapter 13 . 4/21
But... but... Yurimi is the best girl. What do you think you are doing with our ship?! Naruto shouldn't accept that either! This is wrong. I'm said.
Psycho Ray chapter 9 . 4/19
Did you... did you just... you blew away the mountain... Holy shit, I've never seen anyone doing it before.
Andorxor chapter 7 . 4/2
109 is not pretty its grotesque
Mister Unorthodox chapter 62 . 2/22
I want to say a lot of things, all of them good, but that'd be too long, so I'll part with your story with this;

You, my friend, are an awesome writer. You knew, gods you knew, how to push the right buttons and when to push them. You're also a wonderful person, one so dedicated to finish what you started. I don't know wether or not you're still in this community or you read the reviews, but thank you. Thank you oh so very much. Thanks for the awesome story, for writing, and for being awesome.
Honestly man you think Naruto would just forgive someone super fast is ridiculous. He's a forgive and forget kind of person but to just not even say anything while his friend/potential love interest is running away crying while he just sits there, is pretty far fetched, hes stupid but not to point where he can't speak his mind about anything you made him kind of a retard. Your story is long which is good but really hard to follow, so many switches between places and characters made this a really unenjoyable experience. So for that reason and many more I'm unable to read this.
I'm getting really pissed
Jackie Avocado chapter 4 . 2/20
The Fate/Stay Night joke was great.

Also, I checked the reviews, how has no one got the Fox's Love reference. I knew it right away after I read the 'sexy little thing' line, oh God that came out of nowhere.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 4 . 2/18
Pay Attention Class, This is how You Mind Fuck a Ki-I mean a Naruto.
Arrexu chapter 1 . 2/4