Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
SemonDemon chapter 1 . 11/20
Dude this is my 3rd time reading this story and i will say without any doubt that if you were to publish an actual book i would force force everyone i knew to buy it because you sir are just that awesincredunbelievably good at writing.
deepwound78 chapter 14 . 11/17
Thought it was gonna be good from all of the good reviews and likes. It wasn't. This is probably the worst depiction of Naruto I have ever had the misfortune to read about. So dumb he could be a literal brick wall, blind to the most obvious of things, and weaker than he had any right to be. While yes Naruto is obtuse about certain things, thick headed, and supremely stubborn, he is not dumb. He learned the Shadow Clone in a few hours tops, created a actual physical transformation Henge, and showed a brilliance that came to fighting bordering on genius, not to mention his mastery of the sage arts at 16, something Jiraya hadn't done in his decades as a sage. The idea was well executed, with OTHER interesting characters and stories for them. But in a Naruto centric story, Naruto has to be well written, else you lose readers when they want to break the protagonist's trachea and hope he chokes and dies on it. The Naruto in this story was spineless, being beaten down, yelled at and hurt to shut him up and supposedly teach him a lesson or leave him confused from supposed superior beings. When, if he had been well written, should have angered him beyond belief, making him shout about his own ideals and beliefs or whatever the person did to piss him off, and Setsuna would have been sent back within ten minutes of being summoned, since ya know that's a thing summoners can do that Naruto knows how to do from all of the tadpoles he summoned. So this is as far as I got before I gave up, so disgusted with this Naruto I actually threw my kindle as hard as I could at my couch, which it then proceeded to bounce off of and onto the floor.
vianmeor chapter 61 . 11/12
I really, really want to thank you for this - for everything.

This... this was an amazing piece. Overall, everywhere, altogether - no matter how I say it, I will say I loved it and loved it and loved it. My most heartfelt thanks for giving me something to appreciate and want to emulate in its emotion and sincerity.
freddy.lane.1 chapter 30 . 11/7
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn that was intense!
freddy.lane.1 chapter 29 . 11/7
is yuria seriously going to use her tails as drills!? hahaha! that is awesome!
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 42 . 11/6
What happens if naruto plants the seed?
ExBlazE chapter 4 . 11/4
Ch 4: Here's a cookie for you, for writing this awesome chapter.
Xynovitch chapter 1 . 11/4
I've probably read this story several times too many to count. There is something...something in this story that sent me back here over and over again. I don't know what it is but, the way you handled the supernatural genre of Naruto Fanfictions was probably one of the reasons. Also, you managed to make a story that doesn't end, I like that. My favorite character is Mayuri.
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 62 . 10/31
EPIC FIC! THERE MUST BE A SEQUEL! PLEASE, DO A SEQUEL OR REBOOT! THERE NEEDS TO HAVE LOOSE ENDS FIXED! ALSO PLEASE MAKE NARUTO AND SETSUNA RECONCILE!

GOOD LUCK!
Kurai Kagayaku chapter 62 . 10/22
I have been on this website since I was 12. Pushing 23, I believe that gives me some fair insight to the reality that I'm about to speak. In all my time, all the stories I've read, all the one offs and epics, I have never seen a more confusing, long winded, cluster fuck of a beautiful masterpiece. This is by far and away the best story I have ever seen on this or any other website. Never before have I been so happy, confused, overjoyed, teary eyed, and pissed off during a read through. It took me about a week to make it to the end, and by God what a week. Not only was you're grasp on the way people reacted to certain situations so spot on, your grasp on the end of all things astounded me. It wasn't a happy ending, not one bit, but it was DIFFERENT. It was NEW. I've seen so many tales that go good guy wins, bad guys lose, happily ever after, but this. This thrilled me. The way you signed off on this was so open for further interpretation, I simply can not make my opinion known. I have left reviews on maybe 12 stories, out of all the Naruto ones avaliable. This, like the truly handfuls before it, redefine what fanfiction is about. It's about the ludicrous, the asinine, the ridiculous. It's about taking what is and making it your own in a unique way, you sir, have gone above and beyond in that pursuit. To you, and those like you.

Damn few.
Cosmic chapter 62 . 10/14
Kudos... *sniff* Kudos. *Bites left fist and shuts eyes tightly, holding back tears while raising a glass of wine in right hand.*
jlantrip chapter 62 . 10/12
I have now read this story twice and still cannot decide if I hate it or like it.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 62 . 10/10
I enjoyed this story immensely. Too bad that you didn't write what would be Shippuden. Take Care
Cosmic chapter 32 . 10/10
Hmm... Strangely im pissed off at Naruto and Yuria's development. It seems... lacking.

I just feel that it hasnt gone right...
fallkid19 chapter 3 . 10/4
why did you do the ramen scene is it foreshadowing?
5,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »