Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
Seriously though, this is my favorite Shino ever
I kinda like the Kotonoha X Naruto even with all the mother/son vibes given off in the last part. Nonetheless, I like the bond they have! Great chapter!
Poor Mayuri! Damn that struck a chord within me. I'm pretty close to crying right now. You're a great writer,no doubt about it. Hopefully, Naruto will be able to help Mayuri. Maybe even use Fuinjutsu to seal away her abilities?
Damn. I really liked Yurimi too. Why did Yuria have to claim him. That's actually pretty depressing. Man. I can't bring myself to read another chapter. Hopefully after a few days, I'll be able to read this again, but, if not, it was a good ride while it lasted.
I'm dying! This story had me laugh so many times! Lolololololololol this is great!
Ruzby640 chapter 62 . 6/29
Wow just wow. This fic is truly one of the "greats" in this site. Flat out an epic, and I loved everything about it. Sayuri still my favorite after everything though. Man, it's a shame that I found this when it's run was over, that's just sad. It would be awesome if the sequel was written, but at the rate that it's going, the rest will probably be up to our imaginations huh? Still, kudos to you for finishing this one, your arguably one of the best writers out there.
mckertis chapter 1 . 6/27
You wrote 700,000 words.
Of THIS.
You should seriously go for psychiatric check-up.
AvidGamer chapter 34 . 6/18
gah! shining acting like naruto is a shrine
..that had me crying lol
Diomar Lord Dimitri chapter 11 . 6/14
Good very good
HatedGrimm chapter 4 . 6/6
OMG The Fate/Stay Night refrences were hilarious! XD
And then she gets all horny...
O...K
HatedGrimm chapter 3 . 6/6
So i'm just reading and then he starts eating his ramen...
What the actual Fuck, What the Fuck man.
Wonderful. It was my personal issue to read past the first chapter with all the femKyuubi stories I've seen and read. You have made a fresh breeze in that idea, brought great originality and made it better than I believed it could be. Thank you for this read, and the week of my time to read two weeks story time that took 8 years to create, because it has been one of the best stories I've read.
Damn Yuri's, that's cold.
ANON chapter 12 . 5/31
Well this is why i hate AUs the story is not connected to canon at all.. oh well. Plus the story is very slow. Although i will give you credit for the good writing.
Kronus96 chapter 2 . 5/22
This is all pretty funny. I was surprised by it Tbh. Sayuri is surprisingly cute. I'm not sure how I feel about that but she is. Their interactions seem like they won't be getting old anytime soon either so kudos.

Naruto and Hiruzen were mostly in character except: Naruto didn't hold Kakashi leaving to train Sasuke against him. He's pretty immature mind you, but he got an elite teacher (just because somebody's weak doesn't mean they can't be a great teacher) that the Professor selected for his grandson. Him saying that doesn't make sense, he's not the type for petty grudges.

Other than that moment everything was great.

9/10