Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
Jaymezians chapter 35 . 18h
I've read a lot(a lot) of fanfics, but I downloaded this specifically for this fight. When Naruto yells down at Neji with his tails behind him, telling him he'll break his genius techniques, I get ready to fight. It takes a special type of writer to instill that type of response from a reader. Fantastically well written and I regret judging this story by the description and not reading it earlier.
RaudomGny chapter 10 . 8/11
Yurine is such a nice name. Heh. Hehehe. HAHAHAHAHA! Urine. Yurine. Urine and Yurine look and sound the same... I’m so immature.
jinxingfox chapter 62 . 8/8
Thank you for this wonderfully story, this story was one of the most emotional and stunning storys I have ever read and has gotten me out of the slump I have been in for almost a month now I hope you continue to write storys like this, just thank you. Wiggle Wiggle
MeepNaysh chapter 14 . 8/2
I despise Yuria. I have never felt so enraged when reading any work of fiction. The heartless bitch didn't even claim him because she wanted him. It was her sick opportunity to one up her sister. It's disgusting to rip people who are in love apart for no reason other than your own twisted pleasure.

Naruto's reaction pissed me off almost as much. Sure there was a little fight but it's completely out of character (it was also just her screaming at him that he couldn't understand her life when he had it way worse). He would never stand there, silent and accepting, with no interjection. Yuria made her claim with absolutely no consent on Narhto's part which is a fundamental part of a relationship.

Also, Naruto would not make such feeble attemlts at explaining why what she did was wrong. "It's not nice," that argument is pathetic. It's quite easy to formulate a response in this situation, not even taking into account what happened to Yurimi. The bitch forced herself on him with no questions asked.

Tl;dr, yuria is a twisted cunt and Naruto is so OOC it's physically painful
Xeonis7 chapter 2 . 7/25
sry.
but no.
bye.
delta4phoenix chapter 43 . 7/21
Reading this while listening to ‘The Best The World Had To Offer’ from the Portal Stories Mel OST makes this so much more emotional.
PastelMuffins chapter 14 . 7/4
Waaaaaai! Wiggle, wiggle. Omg I can't stop laughing.
shadowmere388 chapter 62 . 6/28
Holy shit
This was an amazing story, and I thank you author so very much for writing this. It was an amazingly made tale, and you balanced so many things so very well.
Thank you again, this was just an amazing story,
I wish you the best in life.
Fanfic9000 chapter 3 . 6/20
I got lost halfway through chapter 3, this is confusing
Evil Made chapter 62 . 6/19
I remembered this existed several years after shelving it and apparently several years since it was finished. I'm glad I went back to it and finished it up even after all this time. Thanks for write.
marstheavenger chapter 1 . 6/18
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?bwuh?wha-?
S.P. Roy chapter 1 . 6/14
nice story...
Wait, what happened to the tsun loli? Did they just not get together in this timeline?
THIS IS SO SAD! Can we hit the tsun loli for being a terrible person?
o o f