Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
...Naruto died?
Irusha the Kitsune chapter 36 . 9/11
...Gurren Lagan!
Monster King chapter 62 . 9/9
Great story I really liked it I liked the plot and the choices for the harem that you made for Naruto I also liked how powerful he became and the amount of character bashing in the story all in all good job.
Banshee-024 chapter 9 . 9/9
Ho god.. this is so funny.
Banshee-024 chapter 4 . 9/9
Hahahaha 'more than happy to swallow' ho my
Irusha the Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/8
...Sekirei? ...And Fate Zero and Fate Stay night!?
Mernom chapter 62 . 8/25
This was one heck of a ride. It started as a standard reread, and then I found out that I actually missed the entire epilogue (except this chapter) the last time I was reading. So it's like replaying a game with a new DLC in the end. One thing weren't even aware was implemented. So yeah, it was great. And if there's one new story I'd like to see one day, is the one that's based on future!Mayuri's ending. It sounds the most interesting.
Mernom chapter 61 . 8/24
All right. After all those years, I'm finally done with this for real. I STILL can't believe I skipped that much the last time I was reading this...
Mernom chapter 60 . 8/24
Oh. Ohh. That's right... Sayuri DID exhibit a worrying amount of yandere signals... Although I'm not sure if they're not just a manifestation of her lack of morals.
Mernom chapter 59 . 8/24
I guess we're back in sitcom mode now. And while we're on the subject of 'Weapon of the Soul', I totally expected Yuria and Naruto to try it out just for the sake of it. They should have fairly good compatability since they're basically soul mates... Also, I still can't believe I missed all of this in my last reading.
Mernom chapter 58 . 8/24
Ok. What? Although, Kushina was not a jinchuriki in this version, so I can kinda see it happening... Good stuff.
Mernom chapter 56 . 8/24
So much drama... And so many witnesses...
Mernom chapter 55 . 8/24
I see. More lore references. I'm guessing that Sayako's friend was called Mae, right?
Mernom chapter 54 . 8/23
This might be unrelated, but there's something that I have to know: does Sayuri still prance around naked?
Mernom chapter 53 . 8/23
Awesome. I love conceptual abilities, and Sayuri's fire most definitely qualifies.
5,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »