Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
You... broke the fourth wall so blatantly...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
I love you, plain and simple. Her last statement makes you my new favorite author.
Silent Evanescence chapter 22 . 12/14/2015
The heck? Just put two paragraph author's note before the next chapter. This was a waste of time. Although one thing you made clear was that the next few chapters will be hard to read.
Silent Evanescence chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
I'm happy with how Naruto handled Yuria. Despite acting like a spoiled brat with claiming Naruto, Yuria, to me, seems to be the most interesting and likeable character in this story (even more so than Naruto). I see many parallels between her and Naruto. I also like how you are raising some sympathy for Yurimi.

I'm really enjoying your story. Very funny, but not too much. A few chapters there were too focused on humor at the expense of plot, but the last few have been well paced. Now, next chapter for me.
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
...My lolicon detector is running rampant. Perv...Ecchi no baka...
An incredibly original and hilarious take on the dynamics of this pair's relationship. Sayuri-chan is adorable, and while not my particular brand of humor, this is very humorous. Great work ;)
toofine89 chapter 62 . 12/5/2015
I periodically browse through my favorites and find something that has recently updated or that I've forgotten. Despite having read your story after your finished it, I read it again. This makes twice in progress and twice in whole. It is easily one of my favorites I've ever read here and I need to thank you for that. So thanks for all you've done.
fellow chapter 44 . 12/3/2015
So badass!
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 62 . 12/2/2015
Please can we have a sequel please this is the greatest fanfic I've ever read,the feels and epithets is off the charts and I was crying at the last part
FanFictionReader12 chapter 62 . 11/29/2015
Absolute favorite naruto fanfiction... ever. My roommates now think that I'm a freak because of the laughter, tears, gasps that I have released over the course of reading this masterpiece. You're OCs are some of the most well fleshed out original characters I have had the pleasure of reading and this is a story that I will read over and over again.
99773408 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This is the best fanfiction EVER...of all time...period. Please make a sequel to this amazing fanfiction
xTrumbleXbom chapter 62 . 10/25/2015
Thank you for this story. It had entertained me for so long these past few years. I'm sad, really sad, that it has come to an end. Alas, everything comes to an end. The way you wrote Naruto Genkyouien was simply amazing. Despite the different sentence structures and sometimes difficult words, it was a surprisingly good-to-follow read. Just, thank you so much. It moved me to tears for the first time at Yurine's letter to Yurina, the second time was just now, finishing the last chapter. Saying goodbye is a part of every journey, I suppose. Goodbye, Daneel. It was amazing.
jtblion chapter 62 . 10/23/2015
Man, where to begin? I will say this first, I am going to make a TvTropes page for this as soon as possible, secondly, this is possibly the best Naruto fanfic ever written, hell, it's quite possibly one of the best fanfics ever written, period, at least, in my opinion. the only thing needed is drawings of the characters, to help with visualization. The humor is precise and world fitting, and the serious plot keeps it grounded. Needless to say, to me, this is a masterpiece. The greatest OC centered fic ever written, that's a fact. I could go on for hours singing my praises for this story, so I'll end the review here. Thanks for writing this.
gundamexia34 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I'm sorry but this is just too much wtf-ness for me...
Ilikebob chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
Ilikebob chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
The last part is sooooooooooooooooo stupid! I can't stop laughing at all! Hahahahhahahahaha!
5,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »