Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
panic192 chapter 61 . 1/31
Thank you very much for a writing this story... I really love your story especially the way how the characters interact with each other... I hope to see you continue writing stories as good or more interesting than this...
dopplerdee chapter 62 . 1/31
...that...that was a good ending...
Shipsinkandsails chapter 62 . 1/31
5000th review
It's finished! NOOOOOOO!
Dragon of Storms chapter 62 . 1/31
This is definitely one of the best stories that I've read on this site. I really enjoyed it from beginning to end. I often found myself waiting eagerly for the next chapter. I'm actually kind of sad that it's done. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. The only thing I have left to say is kudos for a job well done.
Grimjowx chapter 62 . 1/31
OH MY GOD. YOU BLOW MY MIND! Please, can you please write a bit about the time before the conception of the kids? It would be AWESOME if we can see a more detailed picture of how Naruto and the girls got more intimate and how they acted as adults! Ty so much!
ashhat chapter 62 . 1/31
Is this going to be continued in a form of a sequel or something because there were a couple of subplots that were never addressed.
InfiniteDragon chapter 62 . 1/31
Sniff, Sniff... WAAAAAAAHHHHH!
/Cries Manly Tears of Bittersweet Joy
(An ocean's worth)

I really really didn't think you'd be able to end this in an appropriate way and at an appropriate level for the preceding parts of the story...
But you did.
So, for that one-in-a-thousand fic (of which this is, by the way, and has been for a long time), congratulations- you got a one-in-a-million ending.
This is, hands down, the best Naruto fic (or at least most well-written, engaging, complex, and fun to read) I have read in... oh, about 10 years. That's really saying something.
Sure, I don't want it to end, and no one got the 'truly happy end' (except maybe Naruto and Yuriyo, Setsuna, etc (who I am surprised you didn't actually name as Kizuna's mother, though her characterization particularly in the last scene, gave it away for sure)). But it was still an awesome fic, and (barring a few typos in this beast of an epilogue that are rare elsewhere- I think I counted 5) this chapter was one of the best. I'm, again, very said to see it over...
But it was a MOST worthy ending to a MOST worthy fic.
My hat is off, and... well, you get the idea. /Praise, /Praise. /PRAISE. /REPEAT AD NAUSEUM.
kvothe08 chapter 62 . 1/31
An epic conclusion to one of my favorite series though I did wish it would continue for longer...
Etokaiten chapter 62 . 1/31
This made me feel the same way I felt when I watched Code Geass's final episode. The shout out to "Reload" was pretty cool as well, it's too bad the the author stopped writing it. If this were a world where the supernatural existed i'd swear you were the reason his story suddenly froze.

That aside, if you aren't working on anything else you should start back on that Digimon story, I enjoyed it's overly complicated style.
tastybigsexy chapter 62 . 1/31
Wonderful story
Seven Rawrs chapter 62 . 1/31
I am saddened when I saw that my favourite story is finished, hoping that another arc would appear. Still I hope that I'll see a sequel.
BrazeRancor chapter 62 . 1/31
You know, I dropped this story once. Then came back to it. Dropped it again. Came back. I'm glad I did. And the fact that every time I saw an update in my inbox I'd roll my eyes, drop everything, and read it.

Many thanks for a your hard work over the years. Many thanks for interesting and diverse characters. And many thanks for writing a wiki so I could keep all your characters straight.

Thank you.
darkWING360 chapter 1 . 1/31
Really amazing why can't all fanfics be as amazing as yours hope this story has a sequel and if not at least make another story of this caliber. I became a fan mid way through this story and have made regular checks and I really hope it isn't over at least leave some fun omakes for us to enjoy.
Ero-kun chapter 62 . 1/31
I kinda want to cry, you know? Thank you, it was truly a glorious ride. I am not kidding, it's the same feeling you have after finishing reading a great book, you know? All these years with Genkyouien, the smile on my face every time an update was posted. I know I am selfish, but I really want, as Sayuri would say, moar! Thanks a lot.
bleach2121XX chapter 62 . 1/31
This fucking story. This story had me feel some type of way even when i had literally no idea what was going on and when there were too many characters to keep track of. I'll likely never forget this story even while i desperately pray for a sequel
5,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »