Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
Lyore chapter 4 . 3/22
"..." I just love this story
Lyore chapter 1 . 3/22
I want to pat the head of Sayuri
Ruyunata chapter 62 . 3/15
What a wild ride that was. Naruto Genkyouien is a fantastic read filled with humor, suspense, action, sadness, and lots of hot women. I loved the original characters and the personality you put on them but also how they developed throughout the story. With people like the diverse Higashiyama family, the lonely Setsuna, the motherly Kotonoha, and the mysterious Sayoko, I would love to read various stories in this world of youkai that you created. I especially enjoyed seeing interactions between Naruto and Yuria, they are incredibly silly but also very close. However, where other authors would pair them together, you kept them as friends, which I appreciated. Thank you for this amazing read, and I am definitely coming back to Genkyouien in the future.
Zenerous chapter 7 . 3/15
Awsome story loved it the interactions between naruto and the vixens were funny,cool and amazing. You know even if it would take a while making a reading of this would be hilarious
migac chapter 61 . 3/10
Damn, you're amazing I read the whole story and I love it, I'm still curious about some things that weren't fully explained like why sayuri in the future was so different after embracing the white flame, just how much was she changed, and also how many kids does naruto have. It seems like there were more in the new future then the previous one.

I know you may be tired after such an epic undertaking but I would love to see a story about naruto and his new family, maybe show what's going on in the timeline of each pairing during conception and follow a few points in the pregnancy and the relationships between parents and children and the kids as a whole. You really left us wondering with the whole mayuri having a daughter thing, gaah you just make everything so interesting and surprising. Amazing! *_*
darkWING360 chapter 61 . 3/8
Just read this chapter 61 completely missed it damn it really is over will at least it filled in the gaps and explained why people kept saying it was done I just went from 60 to 62 with no clue any way will done great story if only more people on the site could pull this off.
MayumiRose chapter 62 . 3/8
Okay, this has to have been one of the most epic stories on .

Absolutely WONDERFUL writing style, mixing in a wonderful blend of storyline continuation, humor, and character development. You portray the characters in a way that makes them so very easy to understand and sympathize with.

The extra chapter actually had me sniffling and ready to cry. Keep up the absolutely amazing work!
DumbAsTheyCome chapter 62 . 3/6
God dammit. Something hurts real bad right now.

I remember reading this story waaaaay back when there were, like, only ten chapters. Had to read it again and again just to keep track of all the characters in between chapter updates. *sigh*

It has been one hell of ride. Thank you so, so much for sharing this story.
Endorfinator chapter 4 . 3/5
Wow. This is hilarious.
kitsunerojos8 chapter 1 . 3/1
what is mugyuu?
L1ttl3Sh1n3 chapter 16 . 2/25
Please, please, for the glory and magnifience of big boobs, KILL SESTUNA, KILL HEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR
Markus-Antonius chapter 62 . 2/24
Whew congratulations in finishing this wonderful story!
Satsujinki Nanaya chapter 62 . 2/21
well here we are at the end of this , I must admit I am sad following this story was a blast it was full of laughter joy and even sad moments and as all things do it reached it's end . But of one thing I'm sure I sure don't regret having encountered this masterpiece.
EightAlone chapter 1 . 2/21
So good i actually started reading it again after i finished it. It's an achievement to be proud of.
Valkyrix chapter 62 . 2/21
Wow. I read this story from start to finish in one long marathon as soon as it was listed as complete, and I loved it. You made me laugh more times than I care to count (Yuriyo's declaration to Kotonoha that she was going to screw Naruto left my ribs hurting for longer than I'd care to admit .) I love epic length stories like these, it really makes a world I can get immersed in. You have done something very hard to do with a fanfic. You inserted a large amount of OC characters, and still made me care about them, one way or the other. (Prime examples would be wishing there was a way to reunite the Yuriko/Yurika pair as well as wanting to roast the balls off the fake Makoto for hurting Setsuna and Kotonoha) I finished this story feeling how I feel anyone should after finishing a well told tale: I felt like I just had to say goodbye to a good friend. I hope to see more of your literary craft in the future. FF isn't letting me log in or do much of anything really, or I'd leave this review with my account, but if you want to reply I've requested to join your site for Genkyouien. In short, thank you very much for a wonderful world for me to delve into to escape my boring one
5,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »