Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
Ruzby640 chapter 62 . 6/29
Wow just wow. This fic is truly one of the "greats" in this site. Flat out an epic, and I loved everything about it. Sayuri still my favorite after everything though. Man, it's a shame that I found this when it's run was over, that's just sad. It would be awesome if the sequel was written, but at the rate that it's going, the rest will probably be up to our imaginations huh? Still, kudos to you for finishing this one, your arguably one of the best writers out there.
mckertis chapter 1 . 6/27
You wrote 700,000 words.
Of THIS.
You should seriously go for psychiatric check-up.
AvidGamer chapter 34 . 6/18
gah! shining acting like naruto is a shrine
..that had me crying lol
Me llamo Fher chapter 11 . 6/14
Good very good
HatedGrimm chapter 4 . 6/6
OMG The Fate/Stay Night refrences were hilarious! XD
And then she gets all horny...
O...K
HatedGrimm chapter 3 . 6/6
So i'm just reading and then he starts eating his ramen...
What the actual Fuck, What the Fuck man.
Wonderful. It was my personal issue to read past the first chapter with all the femKyuubi stories I've seen and read. You have made a fresh breeze in that idea, brought great originality and made it better than I believed it could be. Thank you for this read, and the week of my time to read two weeks story time that took 8 years to create, because it has been one of the best stories I've read.
Damn Yuri's, that's cold.
ANON chapter 12 . 5/31
Well this is why i hate AUs the story is not connected to canon at all.. oh well. Plus the story is very slow. Although i will give you credit for the good writing.
Kronus96 chapter 2 . 5/22
This is all pretty funny. I was surprised by it Tbh. Sayuri is surprisingly cute. I'm not sure how I feel about that but she is. Their interactions seem like they won't be getting old anytime soon either so kudos.

Naruto and Hiruzen were mostly in character except: Naruto didn't hold Kakashi leaving to train Sasuke against him. He's pretty immature mind you, but he got an elite teacher (just because somebody's weak doesn't mean they can't be a great teacher) that the Professor selected for his grandson. Him saying that doesn't make sense, he's not the type for petty grudges.

Other than that moment everything was great.

9/10
Thanks for writing.
Akumu Nokami chapter 2 . 5/13
...I'm sorry but I was greatly disappointed by this story. Your ability to write is really good, but your characterization is atrocious. I was hoping it would get better, but two chapters in and I'm still seeing everyone as the same character.

I would love to read a version of this which keeps the characters in their normal mindset. Does the characterization get better as the story progresses? Because as it stands I'm trying desperately to read this as original fiction instead of fanfiction.

I'm going to continue trying to read this because it's an interesting concept. Beyond that, you are actually decent at writing. It's just characterization you lack. Your spelling and grammar are actually pretty good too.
Hiryu Kami-Kasai chapter 25 . 5/10
dead since birth,"MY BLOOD FOR THE PIMP KING!"
Hiryu Kami-Kasai chapter 24 . 5/9
no super shadow clone chakra control training? it is a concept by kishimoto himself
Hiryu Kami-Kasai chapter 12 . 5/8
YuriaKonohamaru
Hiryu Kami-Kasai chapter 3 . 5/6
the ramen eating scene sounds way too wrong.
5,435 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »