Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
freddy.lane.1 chapter 30 . 11/7/2016
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn that was intense!
freddy.lane.1 chapter 29 . 11/7/2016
is yuria seriously going to use her tails as drills!? hahaha! that is awesome!
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 42 . 11/6/2016
What happens if naruto plants the seed?
ExBlazE chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
Ch 4: Here's a cookie for you, for writing this awesome chapter.
Xynovitch chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I've probably read this story several times too many to count. There is something...something in this story that sent me back here over and over again. I don't know what it is but, the way you handled the supernatural genre of Naruto Fanfictions was probably one of the reasons. Also, you managed to make a story that doesn't end, I like that. My favorite character is Mayuri.
Danmaku-OverLord chapter 62 . 10/31/2016
EPIC FIC! THERE MUST BE A SEQUEL! PLEASE, DO A SEQUEL OR REBOOT! THERE NEEDS TO HAVE LOOSE ENDS FIXED! ALSO PLEASE MAKE NARUTO AND SETSUNA RECONCILE!

GOOD LUCK!
Kurai Kagayaku chapter 62 . 10/22/2016
I have been on this website since I was 12. Pushing 23, I believe that gives me some fair insight to the reality that I'm about to speak. In all my time, all the stories I've read, all the one offs and epics, I have never seen a more confusing, long winded, cluster fuck of a beautiful masterpiece. This is by far and away the best story I have ever seen on this or any other website. Never before have I been so happy, confused, overjoyed, teary eyed, and pissed off during a read through. It took me about a week to make it to the end, and by God what a week. Not only was you're grasp on the way people reacted to certain situations so spot on, your grasp on the end of all things astounded me. It wasn't a happy ending, not one bit, but it was DIFFERENT. It was NEW. I've seen so many tales that go good guy wins, bad guys lose, happily ever after, but this. This thrilled me. The way you signed off on this was so open for further interpretation, I simply can not make my opinion known. I have left reviews on maybe 12 stories, out of all the Naruto ones avaliable. This, like the truly handfuls before it, redefine what fanfiction is about. It's about the ludicrous, the asinine, the ridiculous. It's about taking what is and making it your own in a unique way, you sir, have gone above and beyond in that pursuit. To you, and those like you.

Damn few.
Cosmic chapter 62 . 10/14/2016
Kudos... *sniff* Kudos. *Bites left fist and shuts eyes tightly, holding back tears while raising a glass of wine in right hand.*
jlantrip chapter 62 . 10/12/2016
I have now read this story twice and still cannot decide if I hate it or like it.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 62 . 10/10/2016
I enjoyed this story immensely. Too bad that you didn't write what would be Shippuden. Take Care
Cosmic chapter 32 . 10/10/2016
Hmm... Strangely im pissed off at Naruto and Yuria's development. It seems... lacking.

I just feel that it hasnt gone right...
fallkid19 chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
why did you do the ramen scene is it foreshadowing?
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 23 . 9/25/2016
私の行動のため申し訳ありませんが、以前のあなたは私の正直な意見では天体九尾の狐のように素晴らしいです、それは多くは私から来ると言います。
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 23 . 9/25/2016
Hey, i just realized that you were the one who came first for the ideas according to him. Sorry for being stupid and not thinking to ask him before hand as well as sorry for saying what I did in my last review. I have another message for you in japanese via Google translate I'll send it in a second
TheNineTailedNinja chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Haha this chapter was great XD.
5,475 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »