Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
WalkingStranger99 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
dude when i was 12 is would have *ucked here living day light's out
WalkingStranger99 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
THAT GOD DAMN LUCKY BASTARD !
WalkingStranger99 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
lol at the end but my favorite is 'Oh, so good! Onii-chan, it's so good! So thick, and soft and tasty and salty, and such a stwong scent…I need moar! GIMME MOAR, ONII-CHAN!' sort of turned me on
WalkingStranger99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
rotflmfao (rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass of) the might kyuubi a little girl lol
Gemali chapter 27 . 4/19/2012
Wow. The story itself was wonderful! I enjoyed it! I actually did, but why is it that every time I see a Kurama/Kyuubi story, he's always female? It annoys me so much, but your story was interesting, so keep it up!
Gemali chapter 27 . 4/18/2012
Alice nGabla chapter 27 . 4/18/2012
It's been three years since I began reading Genkyouien, and I still love it as much as I did when I began reading it. Please, keep on writing- you have a gift.
Honey-Senpai 19 chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
Once more, you have submitted a masterful piece of literature. I really hope that you are a professional author. If not, you must simply go into the field! I would be delighted to buy your works.

I have a primal understanding still of all the scenes. And I must say they still flow perfectly.

And as much as I fucking don't want it, I'm waiting for the ending, but! I hope it is as far off as possible.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next update Daneel Rush!

~~~~

Honey-Senpai 19
Patcheresu chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
That was the most touching chapter of yours I've read. I didn't spy a single error in any place, my only issue being Naruto's lack of experience in certain fields. Mainly his lack of Rasengan that he lacks at the time. I wonder how well the fighting style he learned from Setsuna will do him. You sure have a way of making any chapter ending a cliff hanger of sorts.

Wait, didn't he forget about Hinata, at least pushing his whole motive for training to the back of his mind?

Coo-ooold.
EpicJargon chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
another good chapter but its really confusing to align whats actually going on currently im just reading them as small individual storys, and when youve finished them ill organise them and reread the story from the start
archonas chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
absolutely amazing chapter can't wait for the next.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
Awesome chapter dude, keep 'em coming!
Sadistic Lunatic chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
Yurimi is love! Naruto fell in love! This- despite short- was worth the wait! Great job!
smith chapter 27 . 4/16/2012
So beautiful, if you ever write a book, let us know
Man-Man chapter 27 . 4/16/2012
...There is only 1 way to respond to this chapter...

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!