Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
Proffesorchaos chapter 62 . 2/8
You know if you go to the front of the fanfic sites and press the review section this is one of the top reviewed stories on naruto fanfiction and with good reason.
Thanks for this great story. Such a great story with a bit of everything. Will there be a sequel? I read your another story 'Naruto Kairyokuranshin' and I enjoyed it very much. Is it there any chance that you will continue? Really looking forward for that or any of your work specially Naruto crossover
kenegi chapter 62 . 2/7
And so ends another epic story.
NeoBushido chapter 62 . 2/7
Im gonna try to keep this review in short format due to if i started getting into it it would be about as large as a chapter of this .
This story is simply not a naruto story and i don't mean that in a bad way i mean with original material replacing narutoverse it could easily be its own original story easily. However it simply doesn't feel like it belongs with narutoverse or that it drags it down.
It has some problems most of which you half admitted to in notes & stuff and then to some of the dragged on fights who feel like the bad filler eps.
Even with most of that counted in its still a very good story , with good action and comedy.
It terms of writing its ok as before some scenes feel too tangled especially the larger and longer fight scenes while comedy ones flow really well.
The last arc however is quite a letdown the entire things is a grade down from the rest of the work and feels rushed and cut up for speeds sake and things also have an unfinished feel. To try to make it clear i will have to compare it go Gabriel Blessing's "In flight" whose ending while a bit sudden did still feel natural and covered all bases well and this just seems like the opposite of that which in my opinion is unfortunate.
I truly enjoyed reading this work from CH 1(including several re-reads while waiting new chapters) till the end and if you decide to i can't wait for further work in this "SMverse" and any other good ones you make. Also i think it will inspire plenty of spin offs .
Favorite character : The mistress of tsundere loli's Setsuna (with Kotonoha as the close second)
Overall rating 9/10
PS i really think the harem lacked a "cool older nee-san " type of character
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 62 . 2/6
Wow, I can't believe it's been almost 6 years since I followed this story. It has been quite the ride. I've enjoyed seeing your style of writing evolve with each chapter you wrote.

At first when I read chapter 61, I wanted to suggest that you do a sequel regarding what happened afterwards (especially with all the Lovecraft elements going on), but after reading the extra chapter you have excellently shown the aftermath of certain events.

Thanks for making such a great story, and I look forward to see what else you may have in the works!
Claytonimor chapter 62 . 2/5
W00T! YAAAAAAY! IT'S FINISHED! I CAN GO BACK TO DOING MY HOMEWORK! AND HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE! AND GOING OUTSIDE! What's this? The author has more stories beyond this one? Nyever mind!
Straider chapter 62 . 2/5
Thank you for writing this great fanfic.
It has been a long time since you started writing it and I had a lot of fun following this fanfic.
Good luck with your next work.
Kordesha chapter 62 . 2/5
Awesome epic ending! *sniff**sniff*Waah! It's over! So sad to see such a great story end. It was a vastly enjoyable you for your epic storytelling! I look forward to your next tale if you have any!
A dream within a dream?

SAYUMAYUCEPTION!
This is the single best, most enthralling fanfiction I have ever read. That said what was up with the whole Madara being broken mentally from the Kyuubi thing? In the extra chapter he and Hashirama both go toe to toe with adult Sayuri before Kougan gets involved. How did child Sayuri brake him like that?
pikachucat chapter 62 . 2/4
awesome
ncread chapter 62 . 2/4
man what a good story. hope there's a sequel or something.
Shinkicker chapter 62 . 2/4
Really enjoyed this even though I'm pretty sure I was confused as fuck on some points by the end. I will say I enjoyed the... smaller scale stuff more than the reality warping God-tier level stuff. Don't get me wrong, it was still good but... I dunno, the smaller stuff was more relatable, amusing and enjoyable I guess.

Thanks for posting.
Farhan14 chapter 36 . 2/4
I really hate you for killing the 'chunin exam day' naruto. He was one of my favourites.
Will there be a sequel? Continuance?
5,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »