Reviews for Naruto Genkyouien
Nihatclodra chapter 31 . 8/5/2016
It just came to my attention how much Adult Sayuri's personality has changed since her appearance in this fic...
Nihatclodra chapter 25 . 8/4/2016
Shino is officially my favorite character in this fanfic... BLOOD FOR THE PIMP KING!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
It's painful to read this, with naruto acting like a complete and utter fucking moron and random scenes about the yuri family which doesn't seem to affect the plot in any way and seems to be there only for a higher word count. I mean you already said how naruto knew what happened to a clone and wondered how he knew this. Not even original naruto is that fucking dumb, to only figure it out when whatever the fuck her name is made a shadow clone which goes against the main shit you told us about kitsunes. (Their chakra pathways or whatever the fuck it's called being underdeveloped) but nah this one can use an a rank kinjutsu that's supposed to use a shit load of chakra, you because she can. I read on up to here and onwards in hopes that you'll change the mc from being such a dumb moron.
random bypasser chapter 61 . 8/4/2016
Longest
chunnin exams
ever.
like, seriously.
quite fun though.
Nihatclodra chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
... Greatest. Uchiha. Origin. Story. Ever.
Jimmy chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
I am conflicted. Scream...or laugh?
Jimmy chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
I hate you so much right now. The Fox's speech impediment was setting off all of my Rage-Nodes.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 24 . 8/2/2016
Well...FUCK!

That was a brain-twister if I've ever seen one. I might actually need to pause this for a bit.
dark.muktadir chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
At first I read this story for the comedy, cute and erotica moments. But recently after the yuria claim thingy which was handled pretty well btw, things have been a lot more... normal, and everything is moving waaaay too slow and the most recent cluster fuck plot development doesn't help. Also aren't the yuri's all pretty abusing naruto at this point, like srsly why are they even here? what help are they to naruto?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2016
Seriously though, this is my favorite Shino ever
Guest chapter 26 . 7/10/2016
I kinda like the Kotonoha X Naruto even with all the mother/son vibes given off in the last part. Nonetheless, I like the bond they have! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2016
Poor Mayuri! Damn that struck a chord within me. I'm pretty close to crying right now. You're a great writer,no doubt about it. Hopefully, Naruto will be able to help Mayuri. Maybe even use Fuinjutsu to seal away her abilities?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2016
Damn. I really liked Yurimi too. Why did Yuria have to claim him. That's actually pretty depressing. Man. I can't bring myself to read another chapter. Hopefully after a few days, I'll be able to read this again, but, if not, it was a good ride while it lasted.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
I'm dying! This story had me laugh so many times! Lolololololololol this is great!
Ruzby640 chapter 62 . 6/29/2016
Wow just wow. This fic is truly one of the "greats" in this site. Flat out an epic, and I loved everything about it. Sayuri still my favorite after everything though. Man, it's a shame that I found this when it's run was over, that's just sad. It would be awesome if the sequel was written, but at the rate that it's going, the rest will probably be up to our imaginations huh? Still, kudos to you for finishing this one, your arguably one of the best writers out there.
5,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »