Reviews for Avatar: The Last Airbender and The First Shinobi
God of anialation chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Dammit shis story is an awesome idea. You could do so much like where he teaches avatar korra and he's tophs husband and all kinds of other stuff, like he helps avatar korra withe her bending and when ang turns in to a giant water monster he turns into a giant nine tailed fox by fusing with kurama like how ang fuses with the ocean spirit. He could use sub elements threw bending like blood bending but more like tokyo ghoul but with blood or bone bending, lava bending, and all kinds of other stuff.
Ghost chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
That is bad that the story die.
I like ths ff much.
dogluvva99 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Wahhhhh I cry
narutouzumaki6497 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
oh man! i thought this story was awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
No way it should be tophxnaruto
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That last line was so gay
CouldNotThinkOfAName chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
That's bullshit, unless you copied it word for word you didn't steal jackshit. I was enjoying this story too, and was hoping to see how it would come out. Good luck with with your 'sort-of' rewrite.
ninja chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
make more stories
ninja chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
who ever said he stole it shut up
YamazakiHikari chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I love your story I wish u didn't have to discontinue it.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
haha
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
don't let them get to you of writing your story... In fact, I love your crossover! It's really amazing.. I hope i could read more of your crossover. Up date your story soon!...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
This is so awsome i loved it & i would fully support you 100% if you keep on with the series
Blank Personality chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
WHO'S THE B*STARD HUH? WHO ARE THEY! I SWEAR I'M GONNA... ARGH! I DON'T USUALLY USE CAPS LOCK BUT WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THE GUY WHO MADE YOU DISCONTINUE THIS AMAZING STORY, I'M GONNA, I'M GONNA...!

But, seriously. Saiyan Shinobi, you shouldn't let the story go, just like that. I mean, it's just one person, who cares what he/she thinks. After all, you shouldn't listen to someone who accuse you of stealing an idea before looking at the dates... I'm not even sure if they (the d*ckhead) even LOOK at the dates.

At least, can you please, please, PLEASE put it up for adoption? Pretty please with a cherry on top? I WANT TO ADOPT IT! I mean, just look at it. All alone, neglected at the roadside... *sniff*
Adameia K chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
hi, you might get this alot but i actually love your story, it's unique in that catchy-bizzare way that i absolutely am obsessed with and think is the best type of fanfiction(i hpe this is taken as a compliment), i personally get writers block too but i do hope that you get inspiration for this particular fic again sometime cuz i'd enjoy to read more of it, if you want, i would be willing to help in any way i can, you could even check out my oown fic for ideas on a naruto affected by an outside community(though mine is a comletely OC community not a crossover so it's a stretch) i personally find that while reading your story is inspireing since i'm haveing a little trouble with trying to write my fourth chapter as well. sorry for the overly long message, over all just know that i think your story is awesomeXD!