Reviews for Avatar: The Last Airbender and The First Shinobi
Maxine chapter 3 . 1/20
The fox should be kitsune or kurama the second... Wait, naruto STILL has kurama, right?
Aska chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
God. Everyone's awake. Let's go." Aang said.

Isn't it good not god?
Idris2000 chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
Too bad it's discontinued. I liked it. You should continue both this story and your other one.
God of anialation chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Dammit shis story is an awesome idea. You could do so much like where he teaches avatar korra and he's tophs husband and all kinds of other stuff, like he helps avatar korra withe her bending and when ang turns in to a giant water monster he turns into a giant nine tailed fox by fusing with kurama like how ang fuses with the ocean spirit. He could use sub elements threw bending like blood bending but more like tokyo ghoul but with blood or bone bending, lava bending, and all kinds of other stuff.
Ghost chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
That is bad that the story die.
I like ths ff much.
dogluvva99 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Wahhhhh I cry
EdwinAG chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
oh man! i thought this story was awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
No way it should be tophxnaruto
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
That last line was so gay
CouldNotThinkOfAName chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
That's bullshit, unless you copied it word for word you didn't steal jackshit. I was enjoying this story too, and was hoping to see how it would come out. Good luck with with your 'sort-of' rewrite.
ninja chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
make more stories
ninja chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
who ever said he stole it shut up
YamazakiHikari chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I love your story I wish u didn't have to discontinue it.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
haha
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
don't let them get to you of writing your story... In fact, I love your crossover! It's really amazing.. I hope i could read more of your crossover. Up date your story soon!...