Reviews for Pride Goeth Before
The Four Eyes chapter 1 . 5/16
"he had been living all alone in a gray world and only imagined the colors"
have i mentioned how beautiful your writing is?
because it's damn beautiful ;-;
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
This is great xD they way how you write about the Inspector and Kid's interaction is great!
M. Carwright chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
I love how you write all the characters but I particularily love how you write Nakamori.
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I was so happy to discover this story had a parallel viewpoint - thank you once again. I may not get any sleep tonight haha! Too busy devouring your wonderful words!
seireidoragon chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
This story was a brilliant insight into the events from the inspector's point of view. Great job!
Boogum chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Loved this!
Inflama chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Perfect.
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
I LOVEEE THIS SOOO MUCH! EXCELLENT TWIST AND ENDING! I was hoping KID's identity was revealed

God, why is all your work so goddamn interesting that makes me want to review!?
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
IDIOT HIGASHIYAMA!
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
So many feels; this is a great fic! Will Nakamori ever find out Kaito's identity? Probably not until he's his son-in-law...
Krista Perry chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Aww. So nice to see the flip-side of the coin in this story. And you have insights into the characters that are just nothing less than dazzling. Bravo.
alixia chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this is awesome!

But, I don't really get it. Is this AU? Coz Nakamori knows who Kuroba(KID) is, hell his daughter's dating KID!

Keep writing.

XOXO. Alixia
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Wow...these two (Slip and Fall and this one) are really good. Nice idea giving a second one from Nakamori's POV. It fills in the time gaps from the first but not in a way that makes either necessary to understand the other. Two sides of the same story, so to speak. 10/10
Leuny chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
"But I don't know who did it." - did Nakamori-keibu not hear that sentence? was it whispered? I just read Slip & Fall and it strikes me as strange that this sentence isn't in Pride Goeth Before as well...

cheers,