Reviews for Objection!
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Someone has plagiarized this story, the stolen fic can be found here- s/9119453/1/Court

I already reported the parasite. And I'm very sorry that your amazing work was stolen, because soemone else couldn't bear to have any ideas of their own. Their other two fics are alos plagiarized, and the author, misscaliforya, shuld be booted off the site and banned before long.
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This-is-brilliant!
moshimellow chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Hahaha I really loved this~~ 8D
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Cute~

Loved every part of it :)

Awesome ending :p
slave of boredom chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
that was really good! i loved the last bit
waterlit chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh, this was entertaining, too! Highly original, imo, and - just great.
chishero chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Erm, LOL. Hi again. XD It's kind of obvious that you haven't actually played Phoenix Wright, but I still liked it. XD I HAD A HUNCH THE DATE WOULD BE WITH KANDA! (who else? :D) From the Tap's confession onward was my favourite part XD, 'specially Allen OBJECTION!ing in bed, LAWL. And I think the mystery was pretty good :O! Everything was unraveled in the end and I had a bunch of WHAT A TWIST! moments~~ like Kanda helping out Allen, Tap being Johnny's boyfriend :O, Lavi & Lenalee dating, ... Anita & Mahoja, just in general. Teehee :) Oh-the part where Allen accused Tap of drugging the coffee was a stretch, though, don't you think? XD It was pulled out of thin air LOL. But still :D YAYS!
Sora Ryuuzaki chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Umm. Very long one, this thing...

"Allen was now 24 years old and freshly out of Law School." Shouldn't it be "fresh out of Law School"? o_O;;

"Just smile Allen, he told himself. And you can get away with nearly everything." I think the second sentence should be "Smile, and you can get away with nearly everything". Or you could replace the period with a comma and lowercase the "and". That's still grammatically correct :O

LOL. Favorite nephew? ANITA? xDD KANDA?

"Quit using law-speech in bed! It's so...stupid." LOL. xD

Haha. Allen does sound like Ed. xD And Kanda has to be seme. But this time, I didn't mind :]
Digimagic chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Damn...I didn't realize I totally over looked this story! I loved it cause you rarely see these types of stories (especially one this good). I kind of feel bad for Johnny...(fandom wise not in this story...) He's so unloved (I like him yet he is annoying at times). I liked the entire thing between Kanda and Allen (also adore Anita's 'snookie-wookums' comment. She is awesome). The side thing with Lavi and Lenalee was cool. Though I fell in love with last scene (I agree with you...I think Allen would have hard time topping). I loved it and sorry for the (kind of)long review'.
Edtheoddfish chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
So I started to read the summary when I though, "wow, this sounds a lot like Phoenix Wright!" So I clicked on your story and to my pleasure it is.

You made my entire day by having this on fanfiction.

By the way I can totally see Kanda with ruffle similar to Edgeworth. Hahahaha.

Again thank you.
Lochesh chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
snookie-wookums...*sniggles* I don't think I'll ever get tired of these two. Allen and Kanda as lawyers...having Kanda set up the whole thing, that was hot. XD

Only...Allen on top? ZOMG, he'd probably die under the stress first! Law speech in bed! Law speech in bed! That was made of win!

I really liked how you kept the Yullen going throughout the story, but didn't make it quite obvious. I thought Allen and Kanda didn't know each other before at the start of the story. Applaud!
iruka92 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That must be the only fucking thing you could've done wrong with the fiction.

ALLEN ON TOP? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?

*gomen for my harsh words*

But the law implement was cool. Fun, in fact.
seaturtlesrox chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I agree with if Allen ever tried to top Kanda he would probably die from stress. Good Chapter!
Amethyst Amore chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I think this is my second favorite AU you wrote for Yullen week, to be honest. ( I blame this entirely on my obsession with the "Law & Order" and "L&O:SVU" shows XD I love mysteries and law series.)

Allen and Kanda as lawyers... one the prosecutor and the other the defense. That is so increadibly hot. I have no idea why, but it is. And I bet Allen would be under a lot of pressure taking the lead for the first time... lol.

And Judge Anita is made of win! I find it so funny that she knows Kanda and Lenalee XD Awesome stuff!

I can't wait to read more Yullen entries from you
Aion Laven Walker chapter 1 . 12/21/2008