Reviews for Yuletide Conversation and Replimat Lunches
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
HAHAHAHA! That's pretty funny!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ha ha ha! Oh...*wipes tear* that was so fantasically Garak, I can't...he he he. Trust the Cardassian to completely descimate the logic of Santaclause. Lol.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
XD Poor Bashir, he got cornered. Still *snickers* Garak got his answer... more or less...
sabriel99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is one of the best Christmas or Garak stories I've ever read!
Alex Mcpherson chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Lol. Nice one-shot.

what will he make of easter?
Zonya chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Very funny, hehe.
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
He. Funny. I bet Garak found out everything already, and just wanted to make Bashir squirm a bit.
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
XD That was really cute. I thought you captured their dialogue and manner of speaking quite well. (except I am not to sure about the anyways. o0) Hope you had a good holiday!
Sarah Mercury chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh... My... God... If only I could stop laughing, I could give you a proper review! That was the GREATEST thing I have EVER READ! Bar none! It is so amazingly canon that it sounds like it could be a deleted scene! OMG, Bashir and Garak are so in character! It was too amazing to even fully describe in words!

And the ending was lick-your-fingers delicious! It was perfect! OMG, and I bet Garak was leading him on, too! Fan-damn-tastic! Thank you for brightening my Christmas!
The Dok-tor chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Yay! Oh I just loved that LT. It was just so cute! That was the perfect thing to read on Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas!
deeply-spaced chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Tee-hee! Wonderful banter between those two! Poor Julian trying to explain it all ... and Garak was just perfect and so typical! Merry Christmas to you too and thank you for the story.