Reviews for Realize it already!
AkiraNatsume chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
More chapters please.
danteslacie chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
*sorry for the extremely late review!*

Oh, I really understand how you feel. That's how I've been feeling lately. I'll support you with whatever decision you make!
XZanayu chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
Don't delete it! I love this story! I have it listed as one of my favorites! Please, please! Don't delete it!
Akira.Nagato chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
I noticed some mistakes like "You're love for you accidental fiance is unrequited." Instead you should type "Your love..."

Overall, it's cute! *screams like a fangirl*

Aww, it's cute that Yuuri does care for Wolfie even in times of despair.. PLUS, he wanted Wolfram to fall in love with him.. KYAA

*ehem* Anyway, Please update!

Akira Nagato
Miyuki Meiru chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
well, it's true that he's the youngest king Shin Makoku ever had!

Pls. update!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
well i do hope you finish it but if you are unable to then i suggest adopting it out to someone who will finish it. if someone adopts it let us readers know who it was that took it over in an authors not or something.

i love this story and how its written. i do hope you find your inspiration/muse for this soon _
Yuki chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
Loved it. So let me get this straight, Lord Wolfram cannot remember the most part of the changes Yuuri made in his personality so he doesn't know that he stays in Yuuri's bed and the fact that he calls Lord Weller Conrart or Conrad now. Gee, talk about a waste of time on Yuuri's part, just kidding of course.

Gina Ayn chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
funny!and at last, you've updated!

not that i'm pressuring you, though...

really nice chapter!
Ao chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
*nearly faint* oh, my...

this was going more and more interesting *bleedingnose*

Gina Ayn chapter 10 . 6/25/2009

tnx for making my day...i was really bored, and having a writer's block, when i asked you what your fanfic is. so to make up, here's a review!

Galythia chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
You're very welcome! If you ever need anything else, I'm always here!

And the von Radford family is an actual noble family in KKM, but there's no Rupert von Radford, so that name is indeed original!
Tsukiko Amane chapter 10 . 5/29/2009
yey another chappie!

I hope Wolf snaps out of Miranda's stupid spell soon..

hehehe... :)

UPd8 soOn...!

XZanayu chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
I hope Wolfram will be okay and Murata is right. Wolfram is WAY too stubborn to forget his love for Yuuri! Awaiting the next chapter!
CrazyCartSalad chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
Well, how about a torture chap where Yuuri is torn between keeping both his and Wolfram's virtue's intact before marriage and consummating their relationship and his lust, mostly his lust, right there and then in their shared bed. And wolfram wearing skimpy night dresses is not helping, along with everyone walking in whenever he would as much as kiss the blond?

Sexual Frustrations much?

anyway, nice chap, although there wasn't enough tension in there at all.

just my opinion though...
first lieutenant riza hawkeye chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
ate alex...uhm...lovely no wait not lovely, FUNNY and CUTE fic... although it's not what i actually expected though... *sigh* it's uhm... too uhm... how do i say it... sudden... like it's not a heart warming type...sinc that's the kind i'm into i stopped here at chapter 1 but if there is actually a heart wrming part tell me and i'll try to read :D hehehe... sorry! -ANNA:D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »