Reviews for Every Season in this World
Rose chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Ahhh! Really?! That's a huge cliffhanger. I want more. This was really good, and I could see this turning into a good long story full of plot twists and a lot of romance interests. Sighs. Well, I loved this.
Rose chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wow, this was pretty good! I never would have thought of KHR with HNG. I thought that this would turn out either weird or badly written, but no, it is not. Its interesting, funny, and full of action. I love it!
Yuki28 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
You should really continue the story! I want to read the next part!
Mel Writer chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Akanami no Kiku chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
okay turn of events. Hope you update soon.
Mesonoxian chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
This update made my day XD
Mesonoxian chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Awesome crossover! Very believable, too!
Bright Yellow Bumblebee chapter 2 . 3/15/2011

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your fic so far for a number of reasons.

1. Firstly, congratulations on alighting on a unique and original idea. I read so many fanfics that seem to just be the same tired concept over and over, so yours was undeniably refreshing.

2. The characterisation is really well done. I really enjoyed how you managed to keep Hikaru's character similiar to that of the manga despite him being much older. I think this is a wonderful achievement on your part so I commend you for that.

3. The integration of the stories. With two plots and premises that are so different, I did think it would be difficult to merge the two together into a coherent story but you managed it very successfully. Just the little things, like Hibari being a Go fan (which I can really believe happening) make this story such a believable concept.

Overall, I really enjoyed what I have read so far and I would be very happy should you continue the story as I believe it shows great promise.

Yours, Bumble x
ASHTERAH chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
So much potential...

Will Hikaru become a memeber of the family, I wonder?

This fic has inspired to make one myself.
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
PlusSurLeSite chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
An unexpected Crossover

I like it

Thanks !
Starburstia chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Amazing how you crossed these two series over! Please update soon!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
odd crossover... strangely awesome writing and characterizations! XD looking forward to more.
BloodyNeutral chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
haha, I wonder as well who Hibari would pick if he had to bet who would win. XD Looking forward to next chapter :)
phppsmss chapter 2 . 10/19/2009