Reviews for Consequences of Falling
LadyDuchess82 chapter 21 . 4/19
I read this straight through...and let me say it took a long time! I couldn't stop reading it. You had my attention right away and kept it throughout. I loved this story so much! One of my favourite pairings. Again the mix of angst and romance was just perfect. I wish you had written more for them!
Esther B chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
You did a remarkable job on this story. The events from past and present are told in an extraordinary way and everything fit together so well. I must say it is one of the best stories I have ever read. Well done and I hope you keep up with your writing skills.
clarisse romero chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
super ! świetna histori ! pozdrawiam dziękuje bardzo :*
ChickNick chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
Just finished this story and I absolutely loved it. You are so creative and I just couldn't get enough of this from the very beginning. With your descriptions I was able to play the whole thing so clearly in my head. I thought wow this could be a movie! Great job!
tabby-fanny chapter 18 . 6/14/2009
Thanks for Clarisse telling the truth. Henry is such a slimy git. I'm very much looking forward to Clarisse idea for Joseph and I'm eager to know what Francesca did that night. Thanks again and sorry for the harsh words in my last review.
tabby-fanny chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
Well... I wish someone would finally speak the truth. It's getting a little bit frustrating. I mean Joseph and Clarisse are married and he wont tell her the truth and get it over with. They are running out of time for that.
real mynix chapter 21 . 6/11/2009
God what an argument, Joseph said things! It's good they finally make up. Yes that Christmas will be interesting indeed. It was a great story, worth to read it. I hope you'll write some more C&J.,

Marjorie Nescio chapter 21 . 6/11/2009
And all ends well in Genovia.

I enjoyed reading your story and I hope you have another (C&J) tale in the workings.
Marjorie Nescio chapter 20 . 6/11/2009
That was a good talk Mia and the Queen had. I can imagine the Queen doesnt like it that she isnt reigning anymore. But she seems to cope with it more or less.
Marjorie Nescio chapter 19 . 6/11/2009
And of course the Queen makes her country her top priority. I hadnt expected otherwise ;).
Marjorie Nescio chapter 18 . 6/11/2009
You published several chapters at once didnt you? I am glad I found out, for the final chapter came as a surprise, to say the least;).

I like the way Henry of all people interrupted what Joe wanted to say.
Marjorie Nescio chapter 17 . 3/12/2009
What is Frankie planning to do? Whoever really shouldnt have the intention to sleep with her...

And why didnt Joe tell the Queen that Henry was behind the kidnap like he had planned to do? Where will he stay? Surely not in the Winter Palace, for that will make the Queen seem his accomplice. Will she try to find out about Whoevers French plan?

As you understand, Im still hooked...
Marjorie Nescio chapter 16 . 2/15/2009
Questions questions...

I suppose the nurse was Penelope. What surprises me is not that he is a man, but that the Queen recognises him, and doesnt throw things at him and doesnt order Joe to remove him immediately.

What about the advertisement? Was Penelope a gigolo/female impersonator? And what about “I saw the papers. I’m sorry.”

Rupert shook his head. “Don’t be… it’s not your fault. It’s not even her fault.”?

Please update soon.

And, if I may, dont make Rupert fall for Frankies charms, really, the man should be obsessed by Clarisse ;).
Lt.AliciaWashington chapter 15 . 2/10/2009
Aw, is there anything better than a dramatic flashback :D I LOVE the chapter, its fantastic- please, please write more really soon!
Marjorie Nescio chapter 15 . 2/10/2009
You may have screwed her brain out but it will be a cold day in hell before I allow you to do the same to Clarisse! Ha, that is capital. Not minding that someone slept with your daughter, and worrying about him becoming the lover of your former lover (I like it that Henry and the Queen were intimate). And Rupert was mean. Smart, but mean.

I wonder if Henry will give the Queen his unconditional support in the present. Or will he require cooperation also, after these long long years? Something tells me he will inform the Queen of Josephs affair with Francesca. I look forward to read more.