Reviews for By any other name
Jjvalour chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Interesting little story.

I like it.
Amy Larson chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I've been wanting to see a Briar RosexHero story for a long time now. I think she makes a really good match for him. :3

So far this is well written and you have Rose's personality down-pat. I wanna see more chapters. D:

Even though I've barely played past this point...
Melodic.Melody chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
It's about darn time that Briar Rose got some spotlight - I mean, she's one of the only likable female character in the whole game, hah hah. I truthfully never thought about Briar Rose/Hero together, but it's quite an interesting match. o: Great job, hope you continue soon!
Undisciplined Conscience chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very nice story so far. One question though: Seeing as 'The Hero' is about to head off to the Northern Wastes, shouldn't he be even more famous than Rose? Defeating Jack of Blades (The supposed 'Strongest' of heroes) is no small thing.

Anyway. I cannot wait to see more. Such as how Rose will react to him before he heads to fight Jack one again, and after he defeats him.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Great story! This was a rather interesting beginning. I personally never liked the romance options in Fable: The Lost Chapters. The only interesting woman you can marry is Lady Grey. Thanks for writng this. God bless!