Reviews for A Matter of Taste
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 4/27
Wow this was perfect. Sweet and funny, exactly what I like. :)

I love that Winry is the practical one (of course) and that she thinks Ed is sweet when he's enthusiastic. Ed's terrible taste is hilarious as always.

And I love love love that Winry has a direct line to Roy, who keeps trying to change his number so she won't call him.
Carcrash87 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Awwwww that's so like ed. Really well done:)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is really great. I love their relationship and seeing how well they work together and how much each is able to put up with. I think it's pretty realistic for these two. And so funny. Gah, I really enjoyed this. And Ed's taste in things. XD
IDreamOfDistantSeas chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is hilarious and very much something that I can see happening.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Fun. I love the concept of Ed decorating! And it's nice to have things turn out well for the characters: Ed and Winry are married and both working, Mustang is heading the country with Riza in his life, Lin became emperor. A lot of FMA fics don't create/include happy endings, so thanks.
RadiantStarr chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hahahaha~ Ed's sense of fashion has always been... unique... XD
Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I LOVE it! You know why? Because I can totally see this happening between the two of them. I feel bad for Winry, though, trying to decorate a house while dealing with Ed's strange preference for skulls and...whatnot. XD

And my favorite part, of course, was "I love you! Let's get married!" Ever since the end of the manga, I just can't get enough of these two!
Zenna95 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This was absolutely hilarious! Really, I think I was laughing through the whole thing. Great job!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/17/2010

Ed has a little obsession with midevil, gothic, d├ęcor. And I'm not surprised at all lol

Great oneshot! I really enjoyed it :)

Bellus Animi chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I like this, it's funny.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Lol cute.
Calendar chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Oh, Ed. Really? Poor Winry! Very funny fic, I smiled the whole way through!
XxHouranxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Well, a gargoyle for a mailbox WOULD be pretty cool!

This fic had me giggling the whole way. They were both so much in character and it was honestly just too cute! Awesome job, I love it!
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Possibly the most amazing and in character fic of domesticated Ed I've read in my entire life. Good job!

Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Absolutely hilarious. And, so true to character for both of them. Though I must admit that I have a little difficulty seeing Winry into doilies. (Except maybe those with that wrench design she was thinking of.) It's not hard at all, however, to see why she would have problems with Ed's idea of home decor. I'm not too fussy about such things, but even I find the thought of walking into a bathroom ringed by skulls and bat wings more than a little daunting, especially late at night. Despite that, I can already see that the image of that "charming" guest room is going to stay with me for a while. And that, every time it comes to mind, I'll be forced to giggle.

At any rate, this was a great idea and brilliantly executed. Besides the overall comedy of it, Ed and Winry's conversations were particularly well done. Yes, especially his cheesy, "I love you! We should get married!"